Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

quick question what the gently caress.

I don't care about the edgelord 2000s in tone joke, the fact it came from a wildly racist webcomic ain't a good look!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I noticed that too lol.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what’s racist about a my little pony in a jar

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
The more important question is why are you using Facebook for anything other than humouring boomer family members

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

cum posted:

what’s racist about a my little pony in a jar

that's the trap.
normalize the wildly racist mans material so he gets clicks and likes and then can influence people via normalizing other awful poo poo through that platform.
posting a dumb joke that isn't racist once in a while gives them exactly this sort of "excuse me, the WEBCOMIC isn't racist, it's just a comic!" cover.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

The more important question is why are you using Facebook for anything other than humouring boomer family members

that but also the buy/sell is legitimately useful to me.

poo poo sucks though I hope it gets broken up and regulated this year.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SRQ posted:

that's the trap.
normalize the wildly racist mans material so he gets clicks and likes and then can influence people via normalizing other awful poo poo through that platform.
posting a dumb joke that isn't racist once in a while gives them exactly this sort of "excuse me, the WEBCOMIC isn't racist, it's just a comic!" cover.

what the hell are you going on about

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
sorry the mean comic made fun of MLP, op

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The pony in a jar is a metaphor for white power, as it’ll soon be covered in cum.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

why is there an sa facebook?

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mega64 posted:

The pony in a jar is a metaphor for white power, as it’ll soon be covered in cum.

ah okay this makes sense

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It’s time to destroy the my little pony cum jar comic.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

cum posted:

what the hell are you going on about

StoneToss is like a legit, no-poo poo Nazi comic creator, and not in the "Person I don't like is a Nazi" type of way, more like the "Has made 'funny' comics about racial hygenics and how Hitler wasn't all that bad" type of way.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

StoneToss is like a legit, no-poo poo Nazi comic creator, and not in the "Person I don't like is a Nazi" type of way, more like the "Has made 'funny' comics about racial hygenics and how Hitler wasn't all that bad" type of way.

I don’t trust goons’ opinion on who’s a nazi and who isn’t given... relatively recent events.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Although I admit I don’t know who this stone toss guy is so you may be right.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

bitterandtwisted posted:

why is anyone following the sa facebook?

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao I did a quick search, is this the nazi stuff you’re talking about

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Stonetoss is to the white power movement what xkcd is to owning a Doctor Who action figure. At first the comics don't appear to be about it at all, but the more you read the more you realise the guy who writes them has a five-inch Pertwee.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Asuka Langley...... Soryu-Braun!!!! MOthef uck

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

cum posted:

I don’t trust goons’ opinion on who’s a nazi and who isn’t given... relatively recent events.

there were recent sa nazi events?

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bitterandtwisted posted:

there were recent sa nazi events?

Yeah everyone who was even remotely associated with FYAD was a nazi

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

cum posted:

so weird how that's the first and only result on google for "stonetoss nazi"

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dads_work_files posted:

so weird how that's the first and only result on google for "stonetoss nazi"

I’m not going to suss out where you’re going with this. Please speak like a normal person.

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

my dear goon i simply cannot understand you

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Much appreciated posting that strip OP, I heh'd

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

cum posted:

Here you go op

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
impossible to know whether cum is just playing devils advocate or is a stonetoss sock puppet

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

SRQ posted:

quick question what the gently caress.

I don't care about the edgelord 2000s in tone joke, the fact it came from a wildly racist webcomic ain't a good look!

I am liking the My loving Pony choking slowly to death in its own CO2.

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Miss Broccoli posted:

impossible to know whether cum is just playing devils advocate or is a stonetoss sock puppet

Or maybe I genuinely have no idea what/who stone toss is but I like your theory too

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m lagging behind on my “webcomics that are made by nazis” studies and you’re gonna have to excuse me for not keeping up.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Wait... OP? Nazi?

You... made me... heh... at a Nazi comic..?

You made me heh... at a Nazi comic??

Jeffery put me in my coffin... Put me in my coffin...

:negative:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't even get the comic

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Half of you think this is a Nazi comic

Half of you think not
And me? I'm just your every day average Joe just trying to put food in my family's tummies

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Could somebody invite me to the Nazi Webcomic Watch discord so that I can stay up to date?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

So are you like, mad that people consider the web comic to be a nazi, or like what is your deal

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Even the OP is part of it, since it's referencing /mlpol/ (a moment when the white supremacists and the disaffected white bronies realized that they had SO MUCH in common).

EDIT: Stonetoss is a neo-nazi who traffics in coded and explicit racism, white genocide conspiracy theory, general anti-Semitism, holocaust denialism, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, etc.

The Modern Leper fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Feb 20, 2021

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just don’t like to think that I’m aging out of being able to keep up with modern nazi webcomic trends.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Does Lowtax still have control of the SA Facebook account? If so there's your issue. Also I think the stonetoss Nazi is Shmorky.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

The Modern Leper posted:

Even the OP is part of it, since it's referencing /mlpol/ (a moment when the white supremacists and the disaffected white bronies realized that they had SO MUCH in common).

EDIT: Stonetoss is a neo-nazi who traffics in coded and explicit racism, white genocide conspiracy theory, general anti-Semitism, holocaust denialism, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, etc.

The classic american meal, the Hamburger and the French Fries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

Yeah who even controls the SA facebook? It says it's based in Australia. Yeah yeah facebook sucks and I guess I'm a dumb boomer goon now for using it but seriously what the gently caress why is it sharing stonetoss

Edit: presumably this "faz mottram" dude is the admin and he's pretty clearly a piece of poo poo, alas

novaSphere fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Feb 20, 2021