Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

quick question what the gently caress.

I don't care about the edgelord 2000s in tone joke, the fact it came from a wildly racist webcomic ain't a good look!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

cum posted:

what’s racist about a my little pony in a jar

that's the trap.
normalize the wildly racist mans material so he gets clicks and likes and then can influence people via normalizing other awful poo poo through that platform.
posting a dumb joke that isn't racist once in a while gives them exactly this sort of "excuse me, the WEBCOMIC isn't racist, it's just a comic!" cover.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

The more important question is why are you using Facebook for anything other than humouring boomer family members

that but also the buy/sell is legitimately useful to me.

poo poo sucks though I hope it gets broken up and regulated this year.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I think Logan might own it but not sure - how the hell do I figure that out?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Okay sorry! I remember you posting on there awhile ago but have no clue. Very weird.

Thank you for noticing my thread and actually caring to do something about this!

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I am going to close the thread as soon as someone posts a pet pic I deem worthy of being the last post.
Jeffrey is aware of things and it's wildly off the rails so lol.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Anarcho-Bidenism posted:

This is whats wrong with modern SA. There's finally a funny thread and the op wants to turn it into a cat contest and close it.

isn't that in itself funny though.

frankly ops having the power to close their own threads isa comedy lever that isn't pulled enough.

SRQ fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Feb 21, 2021

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

FINE THEN.

Kirk has spoken, the contest is off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

OPs should probably not be able to re-open threads, please don't hate me for pointing it out!