Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

people get really broke brained about fyad its bizarre

There is nothing bizarre about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

please knock Mom! posted:

lol this guys been here 6 years??

More like 16. I was lurking for about 10 years before I registered. Look at my rap sheet - up until last year there was only one probe and one ban where I was told to get help - which I did. Almost everything else on it is FYAD related. I was completely indifferent about them and paid no attention to them until summer of last year.

Maybe someday I'll explain why I now feel they way I do about FYAD but not now and not here.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

mysterious frankie posted:

It's a comic made by someone who, to my knowledge, has nothing to do with the site and you swung by to be like "I bet those FYAD people have something to do with this!" Are they above or below the Bilderberg Group on your conspiracy flowchart?

Check back a bit. It's not me making those accusations. I think that guy is trolling anyway.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

a Loving Dog posted:

Buddy are you gonna explain the origin of your vendetta or not? I have things to do

It would take too drat long. Also, it's a pretty drat serious subject too. Not something to be discussed in a thread full of GBS and FYAD jokers.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

please knock Mom! posted:

I think you're lying

I'm not. I could honestly write a 500 word screed about this subject but I'm not going to. Not right now. It never leads anywhere good.

In fact, I'll just loving show you how serious I am about it. I'm done for tonight. I'm not discussing it anymore!

I'm willing to add another stupid FYAD related probe to my rap sheet. Smell ya later, goons!

HEY MODDDSSSS!!!! SIXER PLEASE!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)