Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Alder posted:

Then no one would join MC since they'd all be tired from their daily jobs :gbsmith:

Also, it'd get too real since I can never get any of my friends to join me when I play games together.

Obviously, they need to have a game where the cast is retired senior citizens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Kanji's sexuality is irrelevant to his arc, and explicitly spelling out his sexuality would ruin the message of his arc. The entire point of his arc is that he can be into "girly" things without that defining his entire identity.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I forget which Phoenix Wright game everyone says is the best (one case specifically is absolutely nuts apparently in the first trilogy) but I beat the first game and thought "that was fun" but then the postgame case made me not want to play anymore, it went on way too long and all the forensics stuff was not fun

The postgame case was made at much later date than the original game. It was made when the game was ported to the DS.