Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Forgot it takes 4 whole days to start the fortune confidant in P5 and I’m ragin’ mad about it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

No there’s usually an aside that’ll say “you should choose your next words carefully” and it’s usually pretty obvious. Depending on what you pick you’re just really good friends or dating.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

If royal is anything to go by they might do this moving forward, as justice can’t be ranked up past I think 6 before October and councilor can’t go past rank 5 until after summer.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Remote play works pretty well on pc. There’s a slight delay but there’s no twitch moments in P5 anyway.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Today was the first and only time I’ve ever seen quicksand in mementos. I didn’t even know it was a thing and I’ve played through both versions of the game multiple times.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Hunt11 posted:

I am not sure what you are referring to but with Royal they added special floors that change how everything operates so you can end up with it just being the floor being a straight line or full of treasure demons.

I was driving through then the car suddenly stopped sunk into the floor and then I was in a random area of the next floor down. Everything else about the floor was completely standard.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

anakha posted:

Even worse, I wrote over my previous save and the most recent one I had left was the one from before my 4-hour jaunt through Mementos. :negative:

If it makes you feel any better those cafe hangouts are just short fluff scenes of you playing video games or watching a movie with whoever stops by, and doesn’t affect anything besides just giving a few confidant points and some skill points depending on the movie or game.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Also one of the new confidant abilities has a super high chance to just straight up give you like a third of your sp back when you’re low.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Pwnstar posted:

Can't wait till Persona 6 releases so I can wait several years for the good version to come out.

:hmmyes:

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Listened to the Persona 5 soundtrack while doing yard work earlier. Clearly this means I have to sink another 100 hours into this game.:shepicide:

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

I’m gonna do it, it’s downloading now lord help me.:negative:

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Just got through the 4th palace again, and man that music is chill as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

It’s me, I’m who this dumb remake is for and other people who got in with persona 5. I’ve always wanted to see persona 3 but have no desire to play it since even though I loved 4, the drop in quality of life stuff from 5 was already pushing the limits of what I am willing to put up with, more so now after Royal. So if this works like 5 or Royal I will play the hell out of it.