Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Item Getter posted:

I'd be curious if PQ2 did anything about this specifically.

I forgot exactly how much is re-used in PQ2 of PQ1's battle system, but I do remember enjoying PQ2 more and thinking it was a better game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

I loved it. Infinitely better writing than the first one and a killer soundtrack. Criminally underplayed.

I agree. Q2's plot is far superior to 1's, especially the big twist regarding the new characters in 1. School festivals are also just not as resonant to me as someone who went to high school in USA, so the movie themes of 2 are much more engaging to me, especially for a spin-off.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Sorry i'm late but Maruki's insulting Arena handle would be Deluded Doctor Snack.

Also,

neonchameleon posted:

And when you itemise the ultimate of the councillor persona it gives a gun to the person in dire need of counselling Akechi

Now that's some funny poo poo. I had no idea

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Lotus Aura posted:

The best regular day-to-day music is from P3, but it's Changing Seasons. :colbert:

i'm all about Want to be Close

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Lord_Magmar posted:

Philemon but he’s trying to be cool and hip with the times.

I imagine he'd be as out of touch with the accuracy of the "times" as vampires are sometimes depicted, i.e., mashing together all the centuries.

"How do you do, mortal kids? May I bestow upon you your complimentary welcome basket, including a Decarabia fidget spinner, a Jack Frost snuff box, and Mara codpieces! Enjoy."

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

DC Murderverse posted:

Ah that makes sense. It kinda looked like it might be crunchy and spicy but I couldn’t think of what that might actually be

The kind used specifically in curry (and also beef bowls) is called fukujinzuke - it is indeed crunchy, but all the times I've had it, it was notably milder than sushi ginger (unless it's particularly weak), and a bit sweeter. (Granted, you can put it on anything.)

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i'm a sucker for Kichijoji 199X because it's a cover/expansion of the theme used in SMT's Kichijoji, which was basically the "starter town" in that game. i watched a playthrough of that one too, but i didn't realize at all until i looked into it, as i'd wondered why "199X" was in the title instead of "201X" lol

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

mastajake posted:

Disappointed Morgana isn’t a Cats-style abomination.

All your butts are belong in bed

Wait, wrong Cats

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Joker should date someone who works at Vegetariano, for the aojiru connect

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

Akechi's briefcase always contains but a single piece of paper which reads "I KILLED YOUR MOM, FUTABA"

im saint germain fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Nov 19, 2022

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

mmkay posted:

Jesus loving christ, a whole page of black bars and then this rear end in a top hat drops a spoiler, thanks.

That's my bad. I originally figured the absurdity of the image would prevent it from coming across as spoilery, but as it's now been pointed out as one, I've since gone back and added the spoiler tags. Sorry for that.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I have a deep appreciation for many SLs in this series, but P3's Sun SL is the only one that really hosed me up. Masterful work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

I have information that will lead to Nyx’s arrest.