Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I just want to see the blimps...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What did Matt Hardy even do during the time he went back to WWE? All I can honestly remember is the Wrestlemania match when they returned.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I remember hearing about Woken Matt Hardy and I thought it was an internet joke or something, I had no idea he had anything to do with Wyatt.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Psychepath posted:

There's a more than I expected amount of "Big Cass Fixed His Mental Health!" on twitter while the dude has peak Scott Steiner leather muscles and sure he's booked but that's a lot of assumptions and fluff pieces really won't help.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/1365882560610508800

Okay, but I want to know how Enzo’s doing.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Does that include the untreated gonorrhea that makes Enzo’s voice sound like that?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Tito always looked confused, like he wasn’t expecting to wrestle that night.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

a cyborg mug posted:

He looks like he’s 60

Holy poo poo, he’s three years younger than me.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Same with random glory holes.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Spittin Nut Dawg

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Why not just make the cage walls solid?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
There was a lot of attempted vehicular homicide within a short period of time. Rikishi hit Austin with a car, Austin dropped Triple H in a car from a crane, Kane hit Raven with a golf cart, etc.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It’s the same thing that happened with Braun flipping vehicles every week.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Hey, remember when everyone was all “Randy is good” last year because he tweeted about Black Lives Matter?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Watch out, the gloves are coming off...

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

"I know you took the last Mallomar"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, they’ve just mostly kept him off television since the suit was filed, he’s still employed there.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Isn’t this only the second time they’ve even mentioned it by name after Drew caught it?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I don't watch the shows, but I'm in all these threads and I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've heard anyone mention that they did one almost a year ago, did they try to bury it or something?

And it's piledriven.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I didn't know if production or something decided it would be a good idea, and then Vince freaked out and squashed it because he was still refusing to even acknowledge the pandemic at the time.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Killing Owen Hart seems quaint now.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You may be thinking of me. I’m not in that photo, but I had to help carry him out of a rec center in Queens back in 2001 because he was paranoid that a botch by the ref meant he was getting screwed that night and refused to go along with the finish.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It wasn't even the first tantrum I saw him throw, but definitely the worst. And at the time I hadn't seen that picture, so I was shocked when two security guards and Balls Mahoney literally picked him up and then asked me for help so I could grab one of his legs and open the doors.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
One of his moves should be called Edging Grandpa.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Goddamnit Bix, follow me on Twitter so I can respond to your silly rear end.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Every time I see the title of this thread I immediately think of "Union of People You Oughta Respect, Shane!"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Ryback could just not tweet and people would stop making fun of him.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Jerusalem posted:

Very glad I am not the only one, though it's always son, not Shane, which I think makes me the opposite of Vince?

See, I keep seeing that the S was for Son, but I could swear the original promo had Foley saying that the S was for Shane.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Maybe I prefer the mystery.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I would love to see a list of all the acronyms and abbreviations Russo has come up with over the years, he has a permanent erection for them.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
gently caress U BISCHOFF AND RUSSO

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Disciples Of Apocalypse
gently caress U Bischoff And Russo
Misfits In Action
Just Over Broke Squad
Evangelists Against Television Movies and Entertainment

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

I’m fairly certain this man is the captain of a crab fishing boat on Deadliest Catch.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Karma Tornado posted:

amazing that there's a political party that constantly crows about hating big government regulations but also think its their solemn god given duty to protect the sanctity of girls high school track records

They didn't give a poo poo about women's sports until they were able to use them to gently caress with trans people.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
For some reason that Bret/Vince match was all over YouTube this past weekend and I don't even subscribe to WWE anymore.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Juvie actually looks like he’s out on his feet by the end of that clip.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
With how awful WWE and all the people running it are, it has me thinking about the whole "We'll pay for you to go through rehab even if you only worked one match with us thirty years ago" and how there's no loving way it's not a scheme to get these people to sign NDAs about various things.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Oh, I know that part, but aren't they still doing it? Or at least before the pandemic? It just seems like an easy way to say "Sure, we'll pay for rehab, all you have to do is sign this that says you can't ever speak about your time with the company in a negative light"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Baron Corned Beef

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Then he'll cover Roman Reigns in barbecue sauce instead of dog food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Give him the Chili's babyback rib song as his entrance theme.