Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Technically the Khans are more than rich enough to buy the rights to a Queen song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Give Emi a Walker, Texas Ranger style lever that plays a different Queen song each week

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Nick Jr. Face posted:

There's a third Ziggler serving 15 for manslaughter

Probably better than any 15 Dolph has ever done

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Soulja Boy is a genius and Report Card is his magnum opus

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Soulja Boy is good

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I can't believe this is real

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Did NXT UK ever exist

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Renaissance Spam posted:

I could see her leaving in a manner similar to Bryan where she's happy but feels restricted by the company's style, especially with all signs pointing to a return to Divas booking.

It's pretty funny how there's always been a lot of big name male wrestlers out there for AEW, but a lot fewer notable women available, and WWE is now dead set on solving that problem.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Two ghislaine maxwells

Eighteen ghislaine maxwells

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

His Twitch stream is the most wholesome poo poo I've ever seen, I have no idea how he has time to actually play games in between constantly pausing to thank viewers and poo poo.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

One of the reasons I like Hangman is it feels like Adam Page, the irl person, seems to be a good egg, but just as importantly, doesn't seem to have that weird lack of self awareness some top guys end up embodying.

He's the greatest:

https://twitter.com/theAdamPage/status/1417510201784213513

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Isn't there an aluminum can shortage rn?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hellblazer187 posted:

17 years old is a child. I'm kind of shocked anyone even argues that point. Do you remember being 17? Ten years, especially the ten years between 17 and 27, is a loving lifetime. The apology was good. Unless he says or does more bad stuff, I don't think he needs to be cancelled over this.

Instead of talking about cancel culture can we talk about things that actually exist, like ghosts and stuff

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

yea ok posted:

I get really happy and smile like crazy when people lie about me

No you don't

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

mfcrocker posted:

Am I smoking crack or was the original belt normal sized when first revealed? I seem to remember it getting a lot smaller for the Riho/Nyla match to crown the first champion which kind of spoiled me on who was winning that one.

I thought it was the other way around - the original belt was tiny and they made it slightly larger but in the same design.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

This is the proudest I've ever been of my alma mater

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dancing Peasant posted:

If I break up with someone, would it be easier to to tell that person to their face or via text? There’s nothing wrong with the outcome, but just with how the message is delivered.

drat, if that were a comparable situation you might have a point

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I have the audiobook version of the Bucks' book so I can't exactly flip to the right page, but my recollection of the way they told the story was that Cody had no direct role in the creation of AEW, was the last of the Elite to sign up, and was the only one to really seriously consider going to WWE even after the AEW offer was on the table. But I say this with the caveat that my brain is mush and I could be misremembering all of it.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

I'm guessing he strolled in from the airport like that because he seemed dressed up in the other pictures I saw.

In the other pictures I saw he was "dressed up" in that he was wearing a short sleeved polo.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I don't know if Tony should tweet way less or way more but it's one of those two

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

FullMetalJackoff posted:

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1512555419335479296

Seth holding a gun to her favourite bowl of quinoa, if she doesn't keep posting his progressively lame poo poo takes.

https://twitter.com/EvilUno/status/1512484836367388672

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Kenny Omega vs Deadblow when??

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Oh god no I agree with Sam Roberts about something

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

inside a volcano

What did that volcano do to deserve this??

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Why is a dude who is from here ordering from Pizza Fiesta, of all places? That's sub-Domino's pizza

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dacap posted:

What about Corey Graves would make you think he’s a man of good taste?

If there's one thing I know about the dweebest yinzers it's that they have very strong opinions about pizza

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I hope Hook looks exactly like Taz in 30 years

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Shard posted:

Man I know Epic has gently caress off money from Fortnight but I didn't know they were sponsoring re-reg accounts now. I really don't see how this helps them grow the brand

It's actually the other Epic, the healthcare company

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

A dude I worked with saw screaming females live and said with no irony, and I quote, "They were good but they should get a new singer". It might be the dumbest thing anyone has ever said to me.

So what did the police say when you called them?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

superLINUS posted:

Rick Knox wrote the California scene report in Bob Mould’s Hardcore Wrestling ‘zine in the 80s

I am a huge fan of most of the words in this sentence

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Which ones don’t you like?

I'll never tell

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

I want to watch this show on TGIF Fridays.

My Five Dads, this fall on TBS

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Huge news

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1585674777032740866

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Sasha is going to overthrow MBS

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Otis is great: https://www.instagram.com/p/CkjDTMeJHYh/

wicka