Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

lol this country is so, so loving stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

LOOK AT THE STRIATION WOOOOOOOOW

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Evil Badman posted:

Austin taped him to a chair and taped his mouth in the lead up to WM18.

and then poured beer all over him while hall was on antabuse

edit: not blaming austin, I think it was prichard's call since he vehemently defended it on his podcast

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

curtis was slapped by a white hummer

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

wondering which slur he's going to use first

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

caught covid and then vince decided he's a bad wrestler

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Eddie: THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Bryce: Oh God this is a new ref shirt please don't get blood on it

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Vandar posted:

What did this one say?

Remember when Ryback did the Jackhammer that one time and everyone loved it so they told Ryback never to do the Jackhammer again?

The WWE, everyone!

'The Concrete Rose' is such a cool fuckin' nickname.

also a tupac reference i think. he wrote a book of poems titled the rose that grew from concrete

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Weedle posted:

well it is a newspaper comic. this one is particularly bewildering though because not only is it bad i have no clue what it thinks its audience is. how much overlap is there between people who read newspaper comics about housecats and people who will get drowning pool references

apparently it's audience is me because both those comics are cute

sorry yall don't like cats on the news

edit: if you want the real weird poo poo check out computoon. i don't think ive seen a single one that makes sense

Critical fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Apr 6, 2021

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Did they ever mention how Goofy's wife died? I assumed Goofy was trying to make hamburgers and burned the house down. Or a hunter shot her.

cats ate her face

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

ali hasnt signed a new contract and i would be willing to bet that is a direct quote from negotiations

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lid posted:

Hardcore Holly v Brock Lesnar was pretty infamous but i forget if its ever been established if it was a botch or Holly trying to shoot sandbag Brock of all people.

Steven/William Regal v Goldberg is a funnier one though given how it was Regal in his most dickish dye to his addiction troubles its a little harder in hindsight that it cost him his job.

holly insists it was a botch because "you would have to be a loving idiot to try to sandbag brock lesnar" and it's hard to disagree

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I thought cappotelli had a brain tumor, or was this in addition to?

from a cursory five minutes of research holly gave him a black eye and a busted lip. later he got a concussion in ovw which is how they found the brain tumor. holly was not involved in that. can't find any mention of brain damage prior to the tumor.

holly was and is the shits, not defending him or his actions

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

I guess I more mean why blame her? It's not going to help, it doesn't really mean anything, and the whole thing is a goofy workplace conflict. Who cares

sandbagging can be dangerous as gently caress if she decided to do it, say, mid suplex instead of sitting in the corner. trusting your opponent is a cornerstone of wrestling, and she violated that trust. it's absolutely relevant.

i feel like shes going through some poo poo, but as I was once told "mental illness is not your fault but it is your responsibility." it doesn't excuse her dragging rosa at all. she need to either look upon thyself or find someone to help her do that. otherwise she will remain toxic and end up like austin aries and sexy star, assholes who are notoriously unemployable. i hope she finds peace somehow, it can be a motherfucker.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

a. pete davidson and ric flair is a pair that would beat a full house for sure

b. these slap fights are no joke. one went up recently where the poor shmuck gets hit so hard he bites off the inside of his cheek and starts having convulsions, so he was seizing in a widening pool of his own blood. completely horrifying. apparently he woke up and was "fine" and wanted a rematch

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

Lmao Ryback is such a huge manchild.

https://twitter.com/Ryback/status/1387940376493760517?s=19

I am phone posting at the moment but his responses are even more insane.

how much is retire winning by now?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i was going to mockingly post a video about zicky dice but it ended up being so awful i wouldn't ask anyone else to watch it

when you speak of me speak well

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i didn't even recognize charlotte

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

gonna end every post from now on with die slow

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

lol the longer version has him doing the Mox shoulder rolls

https://twitter.com/w_w_unicorns/status/1401660071487184899?s=21

he hit gage with the paradigm shift too. sounded like it worked so respect

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

our moes shut down last year and i am still bereft

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

my favorite part is that they went to kiss his rear end as expected and trips told them to cut the poo poo this is serious. which means they know all the "watch the monitor and respect your elders" garbage is exactly that but expect it anyway

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Was that the one where Billy is just constantly eating hamburgers?

Also if they REALLY wanted to piss off Vince they would have called the stable,"Junior No Friends."

billy gunn is hamburger dipshit confirmed

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Alex Riley continues to be whatever he is.

he's uh... he's really gonna try to make the rappin republican thing stick, huh?

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

graves has the twitter feed of a 16 year old emo kid circa 2005

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Dancing Peasant posted:

This is gonna be dumb and I’m out of the loop with the musics (I listen to a completely different spectrum) but why is this bad?

preferring the metallica version to the seger version is like spending a week in tuscany and saying you prefer olive garden

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Flight Bisque posted:

the biggest legend that ICP booked remains this dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6FrzSKv1tY

fat gently caress barrel boy returns, gets stuck in his barrel. fans chant you still got it.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

I think people are digging to find something to complain about. My assumption is that he's lumping himself into this category with the "not attractive" thing because he always heard he doesn't have the classic, muscled-up, good-looking beefcake thing going for him.

this is how i took it as well. vince was very insistent that cactus jack would never work in wwe because of his look.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

if big sexy is in i'm sold. i hope herman munster drinks a whole bottle of wine then starts calling matt borne a mark

herman munster devouring a gigantic bowl of ravioli

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

fans throw drinks: disgoostin

fans throw chairs and literally bury two people: classic poo poo

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

i think it should not be tolerated going forward, but for a one time thing it made a hell of a visual while simultaneously making cardona a big loving deal. and i would be willing to bet they drat well knew something like that was going to happen when they booked the finish

but people throwing full cans are dicks, gently caress them

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

Keith gonna go into business for himself and set up an OnlyFans where you can get the real spicy shoot promos.

for 3 easy payments of 19.99 you can literally bask in his glory. keith lee bathwater now on sale

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

http://www.profightdb.com/wrestlers/alice-crowley-15427.html

It appears she is 18, almost 19 (DOB November 20, 2002), if this info is correct. Might have been a year late into school. No idea how long they had been an item, though, if it was more than a couple years ago and he was 20 and she was 16 or something then big time yuck

i dated a 21 y/o when I was 16. genders were reversed but without going into too much detail where there's smoke there's probably fire and this dude can get hosed

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

maybe i'm pearl clutching here, but continuing to be horny on main for someone who does not want the attention, whether it be kayfabe or not, is not a good look. esp when all the blizzard poo poo hit the fan earlier this week and is making national news

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

probably making it a bigger deal than it is outside my little bubble. i'll stop being a debbie downer now

that undertaker tweet looks like a wwe.com headline

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

yuka is a aew legend for the sad wrestling face after riho pushed her over that one time

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

bartok posted:

read that as Khan sells WWE for Benzos

tk gonna black out and buy a grand piano on ebay like that one poor goon

only instead of a grand piano on ebay it's a baseball team

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you're pearl clutching, they're super tight and came up through brian myers wrestling school together

ah cool! didn't know they had history together

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

just... just tweet give me miro.

just tweet that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

I just don't understand what it was about that situation that prevented him from telling his story months ago, tbh. He acted like something was holding him back the entire time

he made a tweet last night basically saying he was kind of busy with not dying. nothing prevented him from saying anything, he wanted to be basically recovered before dealing with it