Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Don’t tease me like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Dwayne is more brand than man at this point, and I think we've reached the point where he's overexposed himself too far and we're going to see the greater opinion finally turning on him.

Still hope they finish his Jumanji trilogy though.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

Dax Harwood, Bad News Brown and Surfer Sting in the Attitude Era. What the hell is going on here?

The show jumps between time periods, it's not all in the Attitude Era.

Endless Mike posted:

Young Rock will be featuring his long program with Sting.

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1626235221296435205?s=20

Becky looks like she would rather be anywhere else in the world.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Pigeons are infinitely worse than seagulls because at least if I'm encountering seagulls I'm at a beach.

This is from way far back and this isn't even true, unfortunately. If you live near any kind of large lake you're probably going to be running into seagulls at some point.

I live dead in the center of North Carolina and both of the closest Wal-Marts to me quite frequently have the parking lots full of seagulls. Bastards of the sky.

Pigeons are cool though. My family used to raise pigeons and they're one of the friendliest birds. Love 'em, and I wish that my wife would let me start raising them again.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Skios posted:

All those "My first promotional shot" posts pale in comparison to Taz:

It's the higher level mook the good guys in an 80's action movie have to fight before kicking in the door to face the big boss.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

He's actually one of their biggest rising stars. He sometimes guest hosts Gutfeld! so it's not unlikely he ends up hosting his own show in the near future, especially with the vacancy created by Tucker's removal. On any given day Gutfeld! is the #2 or #3 show on the network so right now he's really high visibility.

He was part of the Fox News Superbowl commercial this year (which played several times sigh) and even had his lovely belt with him.

My family knows I'm a wrestling fan and every time the commercial aired they looked at me as if I had some kind of explanation and I just had to be like :shrug:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Lid posted:

The saddest reddit posts are those trying to justify using Alexios over Kassandra. Some even try and say he was the better voice actor. Just delusional.

Yeah, they're wrong. IIRC Alexios wasn't even made playable until later in development when marketing told them they couldn't have a female-led game and expect it to sell.

It's why some of the questlines (DAUGHTERS OF ARTEMIS) don't really work if you're playing as Alexios.