Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cavauro posted:

i'm reminded of the randy/liz episode where somebody points out that randy may have pushed her around and yelled at her but he never actually mistreated her. i assume he didn't want to say "punched her" instead. it was a discussion of their kayfabe characters, not irl, but still very awkward to see somebody say and believe that. lots of awkward stuff in that series

I remember pointing out that they were very much dancing around the notion that he was physically abusive to Liz when the episode aired, and someone (probably correctly) suggested that that was a condition of getting Lanny to participate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Okay, but I want to know how Enzo’s doing.

Dave is reporting that Cass has subsumed Enzo

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

FullMetalJackoff posted:

If you want Corgan to fold NWA, just tell him D'arcy is watching and enjoying the product.

Ahaha

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I scrolled past this while eating and I am never eating again

https://twitter.com/therealec3/status/1366915641639395328

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm sorry for doing this twice in two hours

https://twitter.com/PeteDunneYxB/status/1366878335230427139?s=19

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

i dont watch the product featuring pete dunne but everytime i see a picture of him he looks like a completely different person and it's not like a body thing just his head and face are impossible to envision from a different angle so when you see him from a different angle you think it's a new person

is it just me

It's the NXT secret. Oh they'll tell you that they have the biggest class of Performance Centre recruits but when you zoom in real close they've just used the Clone tool on ol' Muscley Pete

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bryan Cage is retweeting Texas Gov Abbott about lifting all mask mandates and closure restrictions too.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Senerio posted:

Make sure to buy the Okada figure so he can put the world famous money clip on your other figures.

Should be pretty easy to get a handle on Tana's neck there

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

She told us

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1364249088254861317?s=19

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What was going on with those suspenders haha

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

He's also almost 60. No one wants to see a 60 year old new jack falling to his death. Nevermind all the other poo poo that comes with him.

He can come in and kill one of the other problematic people like Darby or Hagar or Justin Roberts. Maybe all three. Him shoot stabbing Jericho would probably get some good mainstream press.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

All time great tweet, glad to see all the replies going the right way.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He no longer is because of the harassment stuff, I think

He doesn't host the show on Fox Nation or whatever anymore IIRC but he's still a regular commentator for them.

https://twitter.com/CableNewsWatch/status/1370041368790319110?s=19

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Who knew "my kids during a Zoom meeting" would be an amazing gimmick.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/ShinsukeN/status/1373087685896765442

joke!!r

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Please go join up with the Gobers. With Hiromu on the shelf they need your help.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It's probably Impact tbh

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Orange Carlisle posted:

That's fair

I doubt he has the power to do that

Maybe not firing, but if he went to Trips and said "maybe let's not put titles on Austin Theory or Jordan Devlin" he'd probably agree, right after asking "who"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm more interested in learning about this friend of his whose uncle is also his grandpa

Grunkle Stan Hansen

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seams posted:

getting legit steamed when i think about how america of all places is doing a better vaccine rollout than australia. i'll probably get my first shot in 2025 or something. this sucks.

They're doing way better than Canada too, I feel your pain, friend.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

Wait. Isn't Tom Holland already buff Tom Holland?

E: who's got better abs, hook or Spider-Man?

Oh man that is dogshit

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Join Death Triangle, Sue

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Anyone who hasn't watched Wrestlemania After Dark is doing themselves a disservice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gtvwiYA6cw

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I 100% thought Bryan Clark was dead. Between this and the revelation (also on these forums) that Jerry Lee Lewis is still alive, my world is just being flipped turned upside down.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Oh my god I am unfollowing everyone except Bryan Clark. This is all the content I need from that stupid app

https://twitter.com/RealBryanClark/status/1382389156643409922?s=19

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The easy way to remember is that Bryan Clark is the one who sang the hit songs Summer of '69 and Cuts Like A Knife.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nick Jr. Face posted:

According to Bix's conversation with Ivelisse in that thread she acted the way she did because (according to her) she was the one leading the match and Rosa just decided to take over.

Even if that's the case, what was her endgame with reacting that way? It sure af doesn't make Rosa look bad. You'd think a veteran would just shoot on her or something

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lamuella posted:

If The Simpsons had an episode about Pazuzu from The Exorcist, then that would be Danhausen.

I don't know about the Simpsons since Danhausen is actually funny but to me it's like someone decided to base their wrestling character on a picture of Pazuzu and inferred what Pazuzu was actually like based on nothing more than that.

"This guy looks like he collects teeth!"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Procrastinator posted:

who does this make reba

Isn't there an alternate, kinda lovely version of Scorpion like there is for Sub Zero? She's that.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yeah that's a rare L for the Native Beast.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Daniel Bryan also talked about how he's paralyzed with confusion when presented with a Panera Bread menu.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

AlmightyPants posted:

As someone who lives in Long Island, this is phenomenal heeling.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Vagabundo posted:

I thought it was more that she was dating noted shithead Big Cass, but apparently he's cleaned up and gotten his poo poo together now?

I'd be more inclined to believe that if he weren't clearly setting up for a chokeslam in that picture.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TBH I agree, I was just joking about the chokeslam thing, it could've been whatever that kissy-drop thing The Fiend does.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

Her gimmick is she gets really confused when her opponent doesn’t have a manager

Su Yung is already doing that gimmick but it's in Impact so it's easy to miss.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

God drat I love that man.

E: not Yang

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Genericide posted:

He obviously knows exactly what he's doing

What's his endgame?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seems like a pretty circuitous route to get there but hey, if it's working go off

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

With what he's arguing in favor of in that post we should probably check under his fuckin floorboards just to make sure. You can't say "suck it" during a wrestling show but God smiles on statutory rape. What a loving freak.

The woman he raped committed suicide at 20 (after her family directed her to get married to him at 15) and the son they had together is now charged with sexual assault.

Gods plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

no hog