Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Yesssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

RWARRRRR!!!!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sorry merk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

just need bminus-1 and Mr. Humalong to report to the discord and we can start :D

They get the worst roles right?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

drat that’s a power move grandi

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

No one tell me to do anything but laze about and smoke pot tia

You are cleared for takeoff, go for it

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

Mushrooms good

Yes but what about pineapple

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I just noticed tinnitus for the first time the other day

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

I can only hear Lucio saying ‘tinnitus’ in my head.

(For the old folks, Lucio is a “player character” from a recent “video james” called “Overspotch”)

Ahhh thank you for that info young man, now can you help me carry these groceries to my car?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I like this free firing attitude this game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

B- has been on fire lately I’ll do whatever he says at this point

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Those two RF votes back to back ping me, Sandwolfs I guess more so

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Seriously though I think Kansas vote is the worst, and his post on IA and the scum no slip is giving it a run for the worst post as well. We should vote him. Or her or them.

Actually this is a better point and maybe GK looks worse than Sandwolf

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

Need some syrup for that waffle?????

They both look bad, I’ll give you that

I prefer to think of myself as a dynamic mafia force who can change up reads on the fly (when someone more eloquent than me makes a good point)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

This is the slam dunk voodoo has

OK but what about GK reads more town?

I certainly don't think his RF case is a slam dunk like he says it is

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Care to explain more?

He quoted a Sandwolf post that speaks for itself really, it was clumsy and sounded fake

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

George Kansas posted:

i never said this, i think this is a real mischaracterization of what i have said, wow

also do you think the case on me is a slam dunk? lol

you have all of these slam dunk d1 cases to choose from after all, the one from me just isn't the same quality

I think when you say something is "by far the scummiest thing" you've seen you are sort of implying its a great case/slam dunk but I guess you can couch it in an also implied "for day one"

My intent was to say that you said you were set for the day on your RF case and that isn't something that really helps me think you are town so what is it that humalong sees

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voodoofly posted:

Just to quibble, bminus' post was "I'm here to kill scum" so I don't know why you would think that is a scum claim as opposed to a killing role claim.

That is a very good point, and in general I think RF's reaction is pretty town for him

Right now I think ##vote Sandwolf is where I am at, GK I am on the fence about, still feels scummy but b- has him as his strongest town read so I am probably wrong

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

George Kansas posted:

could you explain this? not trying to ask because i am suspicious of it, i am just curious why binus's read is of this much value to you

Oh he’s just been very on point with D1 calls in the last 2-3 games he’s played so I was just giving him his props

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Squiggly posted:

I must've missed some savant posting because my initial reaction is to laugh and vote you for real for laying the onus on a b- read

To be clear I feel Sandwolf is scummier, my second choice would be GK regardless of how b- feels

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

RF is just being ornery and difficult which is totally his town game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Not a fan of this post. Seems like an easy way for you to go along with my reads/votes and also give yourself an out if I am wrong about someone being scum

Nah I’m still my own person, just giving you some respect you earned brah.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Would vote on Voodoo for this post. There are so many outs it's scary. Also the calling outt everyone who doesn't have him on their own lurker lists is making me feel off too.
GK is the scum, keeping my vote there, but Voodoo is the scum too.

Was there supposed to be more posts quoted with this? I don’t get the read you do at all out of what Voodoo said in that post or really in his posting at all

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’m in agreement that voodoo seems town, grandicap seems scummy. I am not a fan of anyone voting for RF really that seems to be the lazy vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I thought grandi was voting RF but he’s voting GK but you know who is voting RF it’s Sandwolf

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

hmm, I think I'd switch to OA, anyone around?

I’m aroundish but not real into switching to OA sorry buddy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I’ll switch to squiggly in a bit if needed

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

I think I've liked sandwolf today don't think I'm voting there, what is the Squiggly case?

Don’t worry about it, it’s a slam dunk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh no the case is shattered

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Sandwolf has been a bit more floaty rather than proddy this game, but I like his response to my Voodoo stuff, it felt like honestly asking questions on the whys there not manufactured.

How do people feel about my perennial scum read on IA?

I have not had my IA scumdar pinged yet this game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

I don't have a scum read on B- this game, but usually by this point I feel like I'm hard calling him town. Is that the equivalent of him being scum?

Actually that means he’s a SK!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

And none of my alternatives got any traction. GK, Voodoo and IA were all non-starters.

I’d still have voted GK but these choices are better than the other two there I think

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote squiggly

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

I watched B- last night.
My result was that my target was visited by Sandwolf.
Redirection fuckery always can be a thing, but I am choosing to trust my results.

Even so unless the scum have a ninja sounds like Sandwolf is a murderer

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Insandenza posted:

Even so unless the scum have a ninja sounds like Sandwolf is a murderer

Oh wait I guess Grandi could have been redirected, duh

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tommunist posted:

i won't vote for sandwolf he is town

Doubtful...

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Vote finder isn’t loading on my phone, I don’t want to hammer yet, is Sandwolf -1

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

OH also don’t give Grandi the benefit of the doubt that there even IS a redirector. It’s possible this is just full bullshit and he killed binus.

Not MY grandicap, he’d never do that!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

merk posted:

Voodoo has gone from genuine sounding to weird today.

I thought he was being weird at first but I mostly get what he’s trying to do. GK probably seems a bit weirder to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

Hal’s seemed weird, he’s neglected to put votes down in places I normally would expect him to? Could be scum

Oh like where?