Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steeltoedsneakers
Jul 26, 2016

Chili posted:

Quick reminder that I'm seeking someone to volunteer to copy posts from here into a google doc for anonymous judging purposes. If you're up for helping with that, please let me know!

It me!

I don't think there are any specific rules against editing your post after the fact - but I will be whacking these into a google doc pretty quickly and efficiently on an as-is where-is basis.

I therefore can't guarantee that the version with that better metaphor you edited in 5 mins after posting - or the one where you fixed the typo in your title - will be the version the judges read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steeltoedsneakers
Jul 26, 2016

Arsenic Lupin posted:

So, is the entry post a standalone post in CC?

Nah, do it as a reply in this thread. That makes it easier to keep all the entries together.

steeltoedsneakers
Jul 26, 2016

boar guy posted:

i went in trying not to write any dialogue, mainly because i couldn't remember how to format it lmfao

For future reference - esp. for things on CC - here's a good guide on formatting for SA that the TD folks use.