Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Space Flower posted:

my uncle bought me beyond good and evil and psychonauts and I never played them, my brother did though so they did not go unloved

psychonauts is very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
A Place Futher than the Universe

wholesome character story about trying to get to Antarctica because you have no idea what you really want to do with life.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Boba Pearl posted:

I dunno if this is a good place to ask for this, but i'm looking for inspiration for fight scenes for my comic. Not like "I'm going to rip this out of this book pose for pose" but just general stuff that looks cool, not because of the monsters or what they're fighting, but just looking at an interesting flow between duelists or martial artists. I especially want stuff with interesting powers, I've started reading the manga of one piece up to the anime episode I've watched, and honestly this is perfect where the fight is always something interesting but isn't "Ah ha, I'm using my jutsu to waterbend and turn into a shurriken how will you counter?"

Jujutsu Kaisen has an amazing fight scene where spoilers for episode 22-ish ||He and another person are constantly teleporting and fighting, but otherwise is just straight martial arts.||

Kill 6 Billion Demons is more known for its story and world than the fight scenes, but the few fights tend to be between creative characters and posses excellent framing: Here is the second half of the fight at the End of Book 2 for example - https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/wielder-of-names-6-109/. (e; 4 pages) Fight scenes in that story are few and far between until Book 4.