Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Americans don't even call the ground floor the ground floor, make your own idioms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

https://polsy.org.uk/ani/stats/whoposted1to24.html

now featuring equal ranks for people with the same number of posts and changes from last time

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

My bar colours get progressively bigger, which I dont get since it feels like Im posting less not more.

For the record it's

Chat 21: 184 posts of 21113 total thread posts
Chat 22: 132/11105
Chat 23: 188/9286
Chat 24: 211/9600

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Acerbatus posted:

e: Anyone have a link to the previous thread? There was a conversation I wanted to double check.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3931020

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

As an anime-only I'm free to watch it without thinking 'ah, but what about this bit from the manga' constantly

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I mean I'm not going to say the pacing was good but it wasn't literally disjointed. The season thread is making it sound like the last episode, which I haven't seen, is particularly bad, though.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

It was the 'too many posts' thing and it was pre-Zorak.

Per Zigfield's 2004 rules thread

quote:

In addition, please refrain from the following:

1) The over-use of obnoxious asian smilies or Japanese words in place of English ones. Please help us preserve whatever dignity we still have left.

2) Posting discussion threads on the following topics: FLCL, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Azumanga Daoih.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

This is most likely largely to raise awareness for the upcoming console game in October, as far as I know the last time the original cast were in a gacha game was Tales of Asteria in early 2018, which was somewhat of a tie-in to what was the upcoming console game at the time. It's not a thing they seem to do, generally, though they let the Cinderella Girls cast out to play in other games pretty regularly.