Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Cannon Busters kinda sucked but it had a banger of an OP I had kinda forgotten about until I realized they released the full version in December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vheqm2tJcd8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Not sure where else to ask but is there a place to buy the proper 4k transfer of Akira? I heard Funimation managed to gently caress their Bluray up and not have HDR and you had to email them to get it sent to you after buying the version without it. Is there a proper, fixed version available anywhere?