Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The Colonel posted:

it took five years but i finished wixoss s2 and watched the new scenes in the movie. good poo poo

Now make sure to not watch Lostorage at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Still waiting for BLuRay's to have the option to play both audio tracks at the same time drat it

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Also has the Karateka run too

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Accents in dubs is risky as it's very tricky to pull them off and a lot of 90's and 00's were not able to pull them off. But if you do it can be real good/amusing

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

By all reports no, it's one of the big examples of mobile Kusoge that was kept going by crossovers/art

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

X Omega certainly isn't the only mobage with art that is on that hentai boundary and probably won't be the last

Now if only we could get Metal Slug Attack characters in an actual Metal Slug game

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Motto posted:

it's still making me lol so here's one of the uma musumes from the game that finally came out kicking you in the face

https://twitter.com/himuron/status/1364512759757426691

That's extremely on brand for her

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Saya and Yuu would be a really great couple in any other situation but...Touko

Bloom into You anime ending at it's point would be okay if we get a sequel like all the other good 2018 shows are getting this year take the hint

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MMO's being fancy dress up games is the best part! *eyes various FFXIV Mog station outfits*

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

My waifu is our lord and savior Jesus Christ

Just gonna end up as another Sabre in FGO

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Latest Useless Princess Chapter : Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

All you young whippersnappers. :arghfist::corsair:

Not a real anime fan unless you watched your first anime on a top loader VCR (shakes cane from poarch)

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

F/GO has infinite Sabre's it needs to make before it can crossover with other series/mobage

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The Xbox is just there to hide PC engine FX though

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm legit curious as to where they found the master but this is great news. A-ko was one of the first shows I watched after Akira and it getting a good BD release is excellent new

(I'm also half tempted to rewatch Grey side even though it's not good cause it's A-ko and B-ko living together which is the ideal A-ko pairing)

Edit: OMG it was just misplaced in the vault due to a clerical error. That's amazingly sad/funny

https://twitter.com/discotekmedia/status/1369115826792493057

SatoshiMiwa fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Mar 9, 2021

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

We replaced Cobra from Gi Joe with Cobra from Space Adventure Cobra lets see if anyone notices the difference!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I know Granblue Fantasy has done a lot of Quality of Life changes that make the game way easier to play and manage and it has some great character (but it's still a gacha game please free from gacha hell)

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I feel the same way about Symphogear XDU. Game story I full of the au stories I really like but boy howdy was the game bad

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah that's not a good look for Seven Sea's especially given how many Yuri LN/Manga they release. Gonna need to wait before I pick a translation up from them now

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Just makes you wonder what the editing process is at Seven Seas

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Maybe they did it cause they wanted more of typical all knowing/all powerful Isekai lead and not one who's clearly working through issues herself (which the manga adaptation does show more off)?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean it's how we see Silence Suzuka in season 2!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Looks great and also happy the Yes girls are back too

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Tropical Rouge has some great fights so far but the best bits so far is Manatsu trying to get along with her gremlin Mermaid girlfriend Laura

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I don't think they are as the episodes mostly followed the structure of the Visual Novel Oshii based the series on and we're only missing a bonus episode they'd do as BD

And frankly I'm not really wanting more given how much I soured on the show in the back half

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I think it's why I'm really disappointed in it cause the potential to be a good series is there, it just doesn't come together for a variety of reasons.

Anyway sure is something that in a span of a year we went from the only official Precure subs being bad nth generation VHS fansub quality of the first season to having the latest Precure subbed while airing and Futari Wa getting new subs and HD upscale video on CR

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Looks like the Seven Sea's light novel edits/removal affected the Sayaka Bloom Into You Light Novels too

https://forums.j-novel.club/topic/4...3374&lang=en-US

Just seems worse for Seven Seas as now nobody can be certain what was cut from them

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

10-12 volumes is a very good run for a monthly series I just hope we get the true Aoba/Hifumi ending!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Besides sequels like Zombieland, Thunderbolt the show I'm most looking forward to is Super Cub

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

This is cool

https://twitter.com/steamdome/status/1375820677391904770

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Yeah the best off shot of that casting (beyond her being excellent for the role) is that it's going to lead to more Jojo Cure fanart

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I could maybe see some Japanese fans being into the Robotech version of Southern Cross over the original

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Every decade has visually appealing and unique shows and shows that look like rear end or are cheaply done. It's not something unique to say the 90's or 00's (Well the 00's do have some issues with the digital transition)

Also a decent chunk of Moe/Slice of life shows have great animation/visuals and you can pick out quite a few 80's/90's action/mecha shows that are just bland and boring

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Not finished the latest FFXIV patch but already saw an Itano Circus so patch is already A+

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

OAV's are like more TV so good watch. Movie is pretty great in that it feels special and different but still Non Non Biyori and also Natsumi gets a girlfriend

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

A quick translation of the new Revue Starlight Movie trailer that dropped - https://twitter.com/mendoutaya/status/1382680038168879106

Hype building

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I still hold out hope one day will get a Precure Musou, especially when it topped the poll of licensed series people wanted a Musou game for!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Larryb posted:

Aside from the now dead mobile game there hasn’t been a Precure game at all to my knowledge since Hugtto (and the majority of them were basically shovelware that mostly consisted of minigame collections).

But yeah, agreed (an RPG or something along the lines of the Kamen Rider Battride War games could be neat as well)

Closest thing to an actual Precure game recently was the GBF event (Which up until the updated subs on CR was the best English version of Futari Wa Precure available)

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Cygames is saving them for their truly important Mobage properties - World Flipper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS7Yx--PbDc

Edit: Also thanks to the Precure event you can have a Light team with 2 Honoka's which is a pure power move

SatoshiMiwa fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

While some licensed Musou games can be fun and well done way too many fall into the low effort category sadly