Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

It looks bad. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Endorph posted:

that game's good because you don't play as generic self-insert, you play as nadeshiko. it makes taking pictures of rin and stuff really cute instead of mildly weird

finally a reason to use VR

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I was playing P5S and... why is there no symphogear musou?? The noise are like custom made for having a lot of faceless enemies, everyone has their own fighting style with specials, etc

lunar detritus fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Mar 13, 2021

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

witches have only one gesture

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

kirbysuperstar posted:

Thankfully with the power of Beatrix and Godsworn Alexiel I can hear Aya Hirano as often as I want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJq4Cl8-v5w

This doesn't seem to be the case since they don't show any public, but what do the people that go watch these concerts live actually see?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

please ignore grouchio

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

What would be the "anime canon"? Not in the sense of western fans but more in the sense of "this is what people working in anime would have watched and reference"

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Yeah, definitely seen more than one person rewatch NGE and be like "Oh I guess I'm Misato now".

oh no

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

StandardVC10 posted:

Nichijou. Yotsubato has yet to be animated sadly

Didn't the author go "will never happen" after the Azumanga adaptation?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

(ง’̀-‘́)ง

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

Now here's a question, what good to decent anime have horrible ops or eds?

Marimite. Not horrible but it's... just there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRaFT0YHFD4

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

what is this :aaa:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Coxswain Balls posted:

Edge of Tomorrow was a fun movie.

the only good liveaction adaptation

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Larryb posted:

Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve actually watched an episode of RWBY. I assume it’s good?

It's not amazing but it's fun. It went through a slump for a couple of seasons but it's getting better again.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I wish I could leave conversations like that.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Is that Cherami Leigh? :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

biscuit hammer...