Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I've been watching Knights & Magic. It is very bad. Definitely the bottom five of all anime I've watched. I'm like 2/3 the way through and I am torn between quitting/being happy and morbid curiosity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
The only satisfying ending I can imagine to Knights and Magic is for everyone to stop fighting, throw their giant robots into a lake, and then the main character off a cliff, he is a literal psychopath.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

verbal enema posted:

im da king now

Seems like you're the Omanhene

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I assume that is popular Vtuber Oozora Subaru

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Just watch Endless Eight 4 times, it's the best part anyways

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
sometimes I think about eureka 7 ao and then I get sad

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Endorph posted:

im just mad that every youtuber is weird or ignorant about doujins and yuri, the two best parts of anime

Do you, uh, not watch vtubers?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Endorph posted:

i am not referring to vtubers but also holoen has legitimatized my dread enemy, gigguk

Yeah, it is perhaps possible that I was early morning posting without all the proper context. But there are vtubers out there talking about this stuff so there are options if you want it.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Elephant Parade posted:

so which vtubers are putting out video essays

I just said I missed the context, sheesh, I'm sorry

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

dogsicle posted:

i usually believe elephant does things in earnest

I am digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole, aren't I?

edit: here is the most important vtuber video essay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWVt0YnSYEY

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
If you want lots of wacky powers getting used in strange ways, you can't go wrong with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. If you want a lot of martial arts dueling scenarios with many words about the flow of battle, I'd suggest checking out a manga called Holyland.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Anyone have an opinion about the Hunter X Hunter movies?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Willo567 posted:

sorry, it's just that there are a bunch of really loud idiots proudly proclaiming how they won't take the vaccine, and it's extremely frustrating

These idiots were marching up and down the road a block away from my house! From their signs, I learned that the covid vaccine is a patented bioweapon. Very informative, and exciting that they were healthcare workers protesting their place of employments vaccine requirments.

very cool. cool cool cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Endorph posted:

im not sure what this has to do with anime

I've been awake for 24 hours in an attempt at the 'Full Reversal' sleep schedule reset and I'm posting through it. Not even sure what thread I'm in half the time.