Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Greco sucks. Never made it thru more than half an ep of Gainer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

The Colonel posted:

really i just think more people should watch gainer/greco in general cause the only one of tomino's goofier and more out there later work people ever talk about is turn-a, and i think gainer and greco are around the same level of quality with maybe more consistently good action

lol what is there to talk about? Fans still talk about Turn A cuz it gives them actual food for thought. Greco was simply a dumb thing a handful of ppl enjoyed roundly mocking, and that is its total stamp on the gundam legacy: "what a dumb thing that was."

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

dogsicle posted:

it's also still in the middle of being adapted to a film series, the show isn't even dead

Right. A trio of "pls watch this time, it'll all make sense now i promise" movies.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

It made perfect sense. Sorry it didn't hand hold you and repeatedly explain the plot at length like most mecha shows.

lol yeah I remember the thread for that show havin posts that read exactly like this every page before launching into 800 paragraphs of "explanation". And so it went on the next page, and then the next one. And the one after that...

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Wark Say posted:

(El) G-Reco was great and the eyecatches just put you in a great loving mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Yo4ryp6bk

:3:

see, all the lil production bits surrounding the show were great and now I can enjoy them whenever wo ever having to watch it again!

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

Who would Kamille ask to be his vice president

Bring Stabbity. Not the same series, I just wanna see a campaign use the word Stabbity.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Greco Romundam wrestling

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

I say we can start again
We're on the saaaaaame ship
It's called Star-Ship EEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTHHHHHHH

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

I watched Vlad Love.

The last episode would've been pretty good actually if it were like episode 6 of an even slightly more character driven show, but as it is I'm mostly just confused.

I caught the impression they're really hoping for a second season, but I haven't seen any official word.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

The show sits in this weird niche where it could easily go either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Introducing my hubby to ODD TAXI gave me a reason to binge it again.