Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Tabletops posted:

I think I’m going to watch shin sekai yori again

This is a good idea right

I made it through twice and so can you.

It was so much better the second time around when I had a grasp of the pacing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Cavelcade posted:

Gonna ask for recommendations too since it's that time of thread and I've been wanting to ask for some. (Also I suggest Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, both dubbed).

I'm just about finished Revolutionary Girl Utena again and I'd love to watch more anime like that, with a lot of surreal imagery and focus on fundamentally broken characters who can achieve some kind of healing. Should I just watch more Ikuhara shows?

If you haven't watched Penguindrum, get on it.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

The bluray of Vinland Saga arrived three weeks early. Does Rightstuf do this a lot?