Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
Goodbye to some real ones :cry:
RAM was such a big deal to me when it came out. Limmy said it best with his reoccurring "sound of the summer" tweet. Fragments of Time is the memory soundtrack to college summers in my hometown for me.
Discovery was HUGE for me too, when I was a little kid it got me addicted to techno and inaccurately convinced me that flying cars and other future poo poo was coming any day now. That album was an even bigger deal a few years later when youtube came out and I could go see the cool anime music videos/entire dang movie for it whenever I wanted, instead of just half remembering late night toonami broadcast I caught way past bedtime.

Alive and the Tron Legacy soundtracks both slap. Homework was always hit or miss for me but I haven't tried to listen to it in a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU