Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

This elicited zero reaction from my Star Wars and electrical engineer friends (they're the same friends) so it either isn't funny or they are frauds (probably the first one).

Scene:
A gonk droid dejectedly gonks down the dusty streets of Mos Eisley, having been repeatedly turned away from various establishments, the owners pointing angrily to their "no droids" sign.
The gonk droid suddenly perks up, seen a bar with a sign that says "lgbt friendly!"
The droid enters, then utters a confused gonk when it appears there are only same-sex couples inside, no power droids at all.

See, it misinterpreted the LGBT sign as -I-GBT... Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor. Which, being a power droid, and IGBTs being key components in high voltage power supplies...

Thanks you've been a lovely crowd I'm here all week don't forget to tip your waiters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU