Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i got sent to the special school for librating in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
QUESTION: can we tittyfuck the moon

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

FOLLOW UP QUESTION: can we fit all 3,474km of the moon down our throat without gagging

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

FINAL QUESTION: What is the recommended dose of muscle relaxers to take before attempting to "take" the moon

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Ariong posted:

FACT: Any robots on the moon are merely artifacts from now-completed lunar missions.

FACT: The lunar robots are no longer operational.

FACT: The lunar robots are not capable of self-operation.

FACT: The lunar robots have no concept of abandonment or revenge.

whew, thats a load off my mind

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Actuary X posted:

I assure you that I could not

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

remember iron sky? that was the moment i realized cg is now within reach of lovely b movies

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

truly the thing that unites us all is wanting to gently caress the moon

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

in '69 man first touched the boob

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

get those planet facts the [i]gently caress[\i] out of the moon facts thread

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

fact: you can smoke moon dust for a mellow high

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Binary Badger posted:

It's amazing that Matt Damon was able to grow potatoes out of it

the large goiter he developed in the novel got cut from the movie. typical hollywood

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

it sounds like the perchlorates are mostly at the surface where they get UV, so i imagine if theres enough need for sand feedstock to make soil with you could strip the top layer and mine what's underneath, possibly combined with washing. and if you can't get a microbiome going, nothing's going to grow well so the chances of food being tainted seems low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also this isnt the thread for planet facts!!!!