Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Captain's Log, Stardate 43125.8. We have entered a new subforum in the SomethingAwful forums on a most critical mission of astronomical research. Our eminent guests will attempt to study the simulation technology of a primitive species that hasn't yet left their gravity well in any considerable fashion. We will accomplish this by playing as many of their space games as possible.

PYF space games in this thread!

For me, I'm currently having a blast with Mars Horizon: https://store.steampowered.com/app/765810/Mars_Horizon/. Mars Horizon is a management simulator where you control one of Earth's premier space agencies at the beginning of the Space Race, with the goal of being the first to colonize Mars. It's quite fun and surprisingly difficult. I recommend everyone give it a try if they like similar management type games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU