Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Dross posted:

If I were an intelligent alien species I would not contact us.

What’s always been really bizarre to me is that there seems to be only one higher thinking species on Earth.

It's because we killed off the other one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

we’re probably under observation by one of the bazillion genrational ships roaming our galaxy sent out by older civilizations to decentralize their species. it’s only a matter of time before they make first contact. hopefully soon. I’m bored.

They won't. They have intercepted our radio waves and have determined that we would be a danger to all life in the universe if uplifted. In response the aliens have quarantined our system and prey we don't develop interstellar travel before we wipe ourselves out.