Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds

Just close your eyes
Your brown belt sparring test is scheduled for whenever the landlord comes by for rent money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Drunk Nerds posted:

Your brown belt sparring test is scheduled for whenever the landlord comes by for rent money.

lol

super sweet best pal

Found a martial arts manual in the back of the video store. It wasn't with the other styles like Jazzercise and Pilates, it was hidden deep in the action section. Vin Diesel's sacred Riddick style.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
*flailing arms stiffly*
CLYDE! Hiya! CLYDE! My name is a killing word.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

snergle posted:

this really makes the thing i do in long car rides where i pretend im a skateboarding rollerskating ninja fliping and grinding over the terrain seem sane and also increadibly lame. i aspire to your level of imagination.

i want a 2d sidescroller where you have to hop between guard rail/building awning/power lines and throw ninja stars at oncoming enemies (mustache men, evil landlords, fell birds)

snergle the secret is you have to basically accept that life is cringe, and to grasp that fact and break through your Absolute Terror field into the Realms Beyond

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

super sweet best pal posted:

Found a martial arts manual in the back of the video store. It wasn't with the other styles like Jazzercise and Pilates, it was hidden deep in the action section. Vin Diesel's sacred Riddick style.

"yeah i wear a welding mask all day so when night comes, heh, i have the upper hand"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!