Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I wanted to be an astronaut as a little kid but then checked the odds and found out 1) the chances were basically zero and 2) I'm too freakishly tall to fit inside spaceships anyways. Then I wanted to be an aerospace engineer and work on spaceships but that didn't work out after I went to a professional event and the kid next to me was just so excited about getting to help murder brown people at his defense contractor internship working on vibration control in missiles or whatever that I had to walk out in disgust and become a plant toucher instead (I was kinda mediocre at math anyways I would've failed out in all likelihood given another year or two so for the best). I'd totally work on exobiology if that ever became a thing though, Earth biology is cool and I like looking at plants but I'd like looking at weird Europan pond scum or whatever even more.

Crazycryodude fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Feb 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU