Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

Your friendly neighborhood bop

Some might say it's the TIE Defender or some ship from Star Trek, but for me it's the Durston from Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, or better known as the H.O.G. It's a huge container with a school buss and some engines strapped to the sides. Add some weapon mounts and turrets and your good if trading's your deal. Such a beauty.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

twenty-six characters long

I have the honour of sending the first report from The Great Space Space.

Fluffdaddy posted:

What this forum is for

This Forum is for posting about space! Astroids, planets, Mars Rovers, anything you want to talk about related to actual outer space. If you want to talk about Science Fiction, we already have a forum for that called The Sci-Fi Wifi

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

The Apollo Lunar Module.

48 Hour Boner
May 26, 2005

I think something's wrong with this thing

Buran.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

"When I started here all there was was lampshade warehouses and leather bars, the serious leather bars where you wouldn't get in unless you had a rubber ball stuffed in your mouth, the wine list was tattooed on the bartender's face. That kind of place."

-Bogus Adventure

The SN9.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

X-15

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 4, 2014

Adequacy Achieved!

Serenity!