Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
This is the thread for discussion about moons. There is already a thread about earth's moon, so feel free to talk about that one there. But there are a lot of other moons out there!
Mars has two moons, Phobos and Deimos

Jupiter has 79 moons, and Saturn has 82! Some of them are more exciting than others, like Europa and Titan

Neptune's moon Triton is especially cool because it was probably a dwarf planet that got dragged into orbit

I don't know very much about space and science, but I think the moons are cool - feel free to have any moon-related discussion here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Titan Krew checking in

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Io (typically used in computer programming), not to be confused with eeyore, might or might not be a moon.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Io gets smashed by gravity and lava pops out like a gross space zit. call dr pimple popper

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

all these worlds are yours, except Europa, attempt no landings there

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
Enceladus is my favorite moon. Cryovolcanism! Those beautiful canyons all over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."