Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
An old woman who doesn't need the internet but got discount for bundling? Also she didn't want it messing up the old lady look of the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Now I'm thinking of a grandma somewhere with a knitted cozy over their router.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Is the talking about things disappearing or whatever have to do with flashpoint? I know it's a bit late but this show has not really ligned up with the rest of the cw shows.

Edit: all in all I liked this episode better than the last by a lot.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
E; ^^^ oh variety didn't say he was antivax. Or I missed it because I drank too much ( it's my bday, gimmie a break heh heh). Well gently caress him then.

I just came here to say that too because it popped on my Google news feed

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/superman-and-lois-jordan-elsass-exits-recast-1235343254/

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Aug 17, 2022

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
drat it get a new schtick, another Bizarro?

E: This episode also hit a lot close to home and made me cry. I have lost a lot of people I care to cancer.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Apr 13, 2023

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

jiffynuts posted:

Yea, I felt that too. When I saw the cancer reveal my heart rate actually ramped up quite a bit. I have a family member dealing with breast cancer right now too and I almost quit the show right then and there. And of course they’ll just magically cure it because plot armor. :(

I also just found out today that my husband might have pancreatic cancer - and needs a test next week to check. I think that is one of the uncurable ones. My temperment with people has been through the roof - he doesen't see it but I will lay down in the couch and cry into a pillow. I have been with him for over 20 years and halloween will be 11 years married. He tells me he just wants me to dump his body into the river, which will not happen.

Sorry I am upset and just venting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I'm a little behind but let me guess Bizarro is turning into Doomsday?