Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

every time Mox says “exploding barbed-wire deathmatch” I squeal with glee, quote this if you do too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Huntman posted:

That zipline was so goofy but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it.

that’s the second stunt of his that I’ve thought would be supremely enjoyable to actually do for myself

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Cavauro posted:

they should film a full aew ppv inside of a moving train made to look like snowpiercer. all the cars look way different and lots of cool stuff is in there. stadium stampede evolution kind of thing

perhaps some sort of...King of the Rails match? :thunkher:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

called Orange Cassidy a walk-in Xanax, the jerk

Everybody knows he’s actually a walking bong hit :argh:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

roll ‘im like a d20 Brandon, don’t let up the dps for a second

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Haha this is great.

Papa Buck’s a real trouper, which I appreciate

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

She has many layers.

:v:

someone in this angle I can identify with :unsmith:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

karmicknight posted:

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

Kenny Omega’s entrance at Revolution confirmed to involve crawling to the ring in a cardboard box

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

karmicknight posted:

Mox is Snake though?

they both come from the same badass genome, but one got the gritty genes and the other got the Miami Vice genes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I get it now

he’s called Rey Fenix because he’s so good at dying flashily