Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

City of Glompton

cruft posted:

Thanks to the persistence of forums poster bird., and the memory of forums poster Manifisto, we have rediscovered the legal document with a BYOB thread in it!

The document
appears to be denying a trademark application for "FIRST INDEPENDENT CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY"

The thread
is included in its entirety, complete with adbot messages, in the document. The thread apparently backs up the assertion that "scientology" is a generic term, a sentiment which we here at BYOB firmly endorse, for some reason.

The pizza shop scientology page
which the thread was about.

Mr. Jim promises he will mail a free pamphlet to anyone who provides their address in the form he's provided. Amazingly, this page is still up. I will personally give a big sloppy kiss to anyone who requests this pamphlet and posts a photo of it when they get it. On the lips.

But in any case, it appears it has been 5 years since BYOB (re-)demonstrated that Scientology is a generic term, and it is high time we renew this steadfast obligation to the people of the universe.

i tried to request the pamphlet but the page think i am a robot :(

you may recall this is not the first time this has happened to me

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU