Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
In light of recent events with the stampeding elephants, I will be working from home today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Also, I may need to work from home tomorrow on account of the napkin panic situation.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
There is also an excuse note for working remotely due to the "Mega Clown Festival" taking place downtown, please refer to the prior conversations for more information.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Thanks to everybody reaching out. For anybody who is unaware of the circulating page on Facebook, the rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. As a result, I will also be working from home while sorting out that business. Thanks for your patience.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Please disregard my last notice. Rumors of my death do not appear to have been greatly exaggerated at all. However, given that it is the end of the work day today, I will still be working from home for the rest of today anyway.

As an aside, I will be promptly attending my own funeral tomorrow, as well as engaging in an epic duel, "with doves, handguns, glasses, and all that other John Woo poo poo", so I will also be working from home at that time as well.

Postscript: Yes, this is related to the napkin panic situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Horrible Butts posted:

Hi Team!!
I am in an air bubble within a sunken ship (!) and will be working "on the road" for today.
The bubble could pop at any time I think? Not really an expert on this! If it does I will try to send along my work as I drown.
All the best!!
Help me?

Sending thoughts and prayers.