Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
as you know every october 31st i must make sure my familiy does not rise from the dead and im sure you have all seen coco and are confused why i am stopping them but as i told you last year i related to actual monsters and not the cool kind like dracula and the wolf man. I will still be available in slack and on skype but I can not use a web cam. No that is not the sound of me giving neighbourhood children huge handfuls of candy. those are the screams of the damned not the screams of children happy to be given candy. Also Im going to need to do this on easter as well this year because my family found a loop hole and can now rise from the dead on the day jesus did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU