Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Just a short memo team; I will be working from the ether today, having yesterday ascended to the level of 'bope' (being of pure energy) and no longer being able to use my standing desk.
I will however endeavour to be back in on Friday for the inter-team game of ping pong. (we've got it in the bag this time!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Dear Team,

It's not you it's me, and I think we need some space in our relationship, to grow and become better people.

Therefore I shall be working from home today.

RickRogers

Team, I will be working from home today.

Team! I will be working from home today.

Team.....I will be working from....home...today.

Team? I will be working (!) from home? Today.

TEAM I WILL BE WORKING FROM HOME TODAY!!!

RickRogers

rear end-penny posted:

I'm hoping that the ghost who sucks my dick at work is unable to do so if I work from home. I will update you all this evening at 5.

:suspense:

RickRogers

Dear team,

as ordained by our management, you will all be working from home tody and I will be sitting in the office
Working until the small hours of the morning, wasting away in the prime of my middle age, destroying body, soul and mind in order to reach unobtainable quotas-decreed by the holy powers on high.
I shall suffer so that you may live and you shall live forever knowing the awful truth of how we managed to reach our bonus this quarter.

But despair not! For where there is suffering there is also love; love for you all, my team.

Edit. Actually I have a pretty bad headache and will be working from home today