Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
*Incessant barking of large dog in another room*

"SHUT UP! Sorry about that. Anyways, the skunk ape had me pinned against the table, it's powerful thighs wrapped-

*Barking resumes, now accompanied by more dogs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
(Describes Sleep Paralysis)

repeat every 3rd caller or so forever

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Hey Art, yeah I confess I am a skeptic. I don't buy into the alien hype or other paranormal stuff. I like to evaluate all the facts in front of me and look at them critically. So all of the discussions that are on this show are laughable, but I do enjoy listening. I just wanted to talk about the real secrets and topics the government wants to disappear. And that is Obama is not a US citizen and the coverup surrounding Hillary's emails. Additionally, I have what I believe is unrefutable evidence that Michelle Obama is a man.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey Art, I'm reasonably convinced a squatch has been leaving flaming bags of squatch poo poo on my front porch and ringing the doorbell so that I inevitably open the door and stomp the flashing bag of squatch shitbout, thereby covering my porch and my boot in the squatch poo poo. Sometimes my pants fall down in the process, and I think I can hear the squatch giggling in the bushes accompanied by what sounds like a squirrel also giggling.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

So Art, I uh.... well.... ummmm.... okay. I'm a ghost hunter and I uhhhhh......

*muffled coughing noises*

S-s-sorry. Anyway I was doing an investigation at uhh.... at a prison. An old prison. And uh..... orbs, I got a lotta orbs in the footage. And an EVP. Can I play the EVP here? Okay.

*extremely muffled audio that sounds like nothing*

So yeah, as you can hear it clearly says "SATAN" when I ask who is in this prison. And then it says "SHEILA" which is the name of my ex-wife. I uh.... well it makes you think, Art, doesn't it?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Hi Art I am a prepper and I have invented a device which turns human waste into delicious chili will you please sell my chili shitter on your show with the hgh ads and supplements

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post
A Fancy Hat based on your posts here and in the old Nextdoor thread are you in a job where you exposed to insane suburbanite maniacs round the clock or something?

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
weaponized bigs foot

bweep boop!
Dec 31, 2007

Nice shootin', Tex!
I know what I saw and I swear on my life that it was a rougarou. I spent a lot of time in the woods and I know the animals out here - and that was nothing I'd ever seen before.

Huh?

Oh yeah, well, I mean I had a couple of beers but that's besides the point. I smoked a joint, too but that's nothing. I can handle it. Yeah, I took a couple tabs of LSD as well, but listen - Art? I know what I saw.

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

When Noory finally dies they should just make C2CAM into just 4 hours of Cornelius from Louisiana and Annie from Alabama taking open line calls.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

ClothHat posted:

A Fancy Hat based on your posts here and in the old Nextdoor thread are you in a job where you exposed to insane suburbanite maniacs round the clock or something?

Yes.

Art, I believe there is a spirit of a cat following me around. I'll catch it out of the corner of my eye sometimes, then it disappears. I do not own a cat. My wife left me about 12 years ago and I believe she may be involved in the occult as a way of getting her child support payments from me. But Art, you cannot get blood from a stone, you know what I mean? So this demonic cat is her way. I'm at my wits' end here, Art, somebody's gotta help me get rid of this cat.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

For some reason I'm reminded of the guy who decided to go take a look at Papoose lake where Bob Lazar said the UFO's were kept in a big base. He made it there after a long trek, found nothing but died of cancer two years later because he decided to get there from the west side where all of the nuclear blast testing had been done.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
HELLO? IS THIS ART BELL? I FINALLY GOT THROUGH! YOU CANNOT HOLD BACK THE RIGHTEOUS MIND OF THE NEW REVELATION! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU PERPETRATED YOU FILTHY BEAST! HOW DAAAAARRE YOU REBUKE THE WORD OF THE LORD! HOW DARE YOU GLORIFY AND REVEL IN THE DEVIL!

IT’S TIME TO FIRE THE OVENS FOR THE QUEENS AND THE QUEERS AND THE REDS AND THE JEWS! ALL OF THEM HAVE TO GO! I SAID IT’S TIME TO FIRE THE OVENS FOR AND THE COONS AND THE REDS AND THE SATANISTS AND THE JEWS AND ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO BRING AMERICA DOWN!

WILLIAM SHATNER IS A CANADIAN OPERATIVE! ONE OF THE CANADIAN SUBVERSIVES! THE CANADIANS CONTROL THE MEDIA IN THIS COUNTRY!

YOU WON’T BE LAUGHING WHEN YOU ARE TOSSED INTO THE BOILING PITS OF SEWAGE! HELL!

- J.C Webster III, frequent caller and GOD’S TEN STAR TEN STAR TEN STAR GENERAL.

https://youtu.be/Ak8zEl9Hde0

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

bloodysabbath posted:

HELLO? IS THIS ART BELL? I FINALLY GOT THROUGH! YOU CANNOT HOLD BACK THE RIGHTEOUS MIND OF THE NEW REVELATION! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU PERPETRATED YOU FILTHY BEAST! HOW DAAAAARRE YOU REBUKE THE WORD OF THE LORD! HOW DARE YOU GLORIFY AND REVEL IN THE DEVIL!

IT’S TIME TO FIRE THE OVENS FOR THE QUEENS AND THE QUEERS AND THE REDS AND THE JEWS! ALL OF THEM HAVE TO GO! I SAID IT’S TIME TO FIRE THE OVENS FOR AND THE COONS AND THE REDS AND THE SATANISTS AND THE JEWS AND ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO BRING AMERICA DOWN!

WILLIAM SHATNER IS A CANADIAN OPERATIVE! ONE OF THE CANADIAN SUBVERSIVES! THE CANADIANS CONTROL THE MEDIA IN THIS COUNTRY!

YOU WON’T BE LAUGHING WHEN YOU ARE TOSSED INTO THE BOILING PITS OF SEWAGE! HELL!

- J.C Webster III, frequent caller and GOD’S TEN STAR TEN STAR TEN STAR GENERAL.

https://youtu.be/Ak8zEl9Hde0

Guys like this would actually be fine with a new world order exterminating the vast majority of the human populace so long as it was run by people who were the same as him and they only targeted people who were different from him. Guys like this think life is a game of Warhammer where the goal is to exterminate your enemies before they exterminate you.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Guys like this would actually be fine with a new world order exterminating the vast majority of the human populace so long as it was run by people who were the same as him and they only targeted people who were different from him. Guys like this think life is a game of Warhammer where the goal is to exterminate your enemies before they exterminate you.

JC was entertaining as hell every time he called in, as Art hosed with him relentlessly until he got ready to pop a vessel, but in retrospect it was so ridiculous as to where you could question the authenticity. Things like the whole ordeal where JC’s wife Edna supposedly ran off with another man. Another great bit: One time a caller called in and scolded JC for preaching “the gospel of condemnation,” to which JC said “I DON’T BELIEVE IN CONDOM USE EITHER! CONDOMS HAVE GIVEN THE OKAY TO FORNICATE AT WILL!”

I give it even odds that this was either someone from the show, or (as has often been suggested) Phil Hendrie doing a bit. Either way, radio was never more entertaining than when Art got himself a
real (or planted) kook to riff with. We

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Hi Art, do you still sell Pizza Punch? Because it was legit awesome.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Hairy predicament in Montana, you’re on the air.

Hello, Art. Listen, this is both embarrassing to bring up and also terrifying to me. I can’t even believe I’m bringing this up because no one believes me and I’m not so sure I believe it myself, but, ummm... so listen... am I a werewolf?

Now hear me out. Three nights out of the month during a full moon, I fall asleep peacefully in my bed, but I wake up on my couch drenched in stale beer and piss surrounded by empty beer cans and pizza boxes and without recollection of where I’ve been or what I’ve done during the night. These are tell-tale signs of being a werewolf, I’m sure of it. I’ve seen plenty of werewolf movies where the person afflicted cannot recall what they did last night, and now it’s happening to me during each full moon! I need to know, Art. Am I a werewolf?

I don’t want to harm my loved ones :ohdear:

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
I just loved hearing his intro while driving through the desert at night...

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Does anyone know of even a halfway decent replacement for Art’s show? I’ve got old shows and the U7 stream but every now and again it would be nice if there was something out now that sort of replicated the feeling of C2C.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

bloodysabbath posted:

Does anyone know of even a halfway decent replacement for Art’s show? I’ve got old shows and the U7 stream but every now and again it would be nice if there was something out now that sort of replicated the feeling of C2C.

I like Desert Oracle Radio a lot. The format is different but it embodies the same sort of overall vibe.

The Opperman Report is good too. He’s a charming crank who interviews crazy people.

Space Camp fuckup fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Feb 27, 2021

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

bloodysabbath posted:

Mysterious Universe and Astonishing Legends scratch that itch for me but neither of them take calls

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Hi George, I'm a big fan of the show. Anyway every single night when I'm in bed the ghost of Art Bell comes to me and and says you're a right wing clown who ruined the show and he wishes you would die. Also he always tries to suck my balls. One of these nights I might let him because I'm actually kind of lonely and if we're being honest I saw Ghostbusters when I was 12 and eventually I developed a ghost blowjob fetish. Or maybe it's a Dan Aykroyd sex face fetish. I'm not sure and I won't be sure until I try both.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

bloodysabbath posted:

Jeff Rense was good once upon a time but not for the last 10 years or so. Very similar subject matter and guests but eventually just fell off pretty hard

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Uh huh, yes George that's right. The head of a man and the body of an alligator but with large human breasts.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Hey Art I just wanted to say thanks for the nice show and that I believe that Alice Bailey is right about people needing to bring light and love to the world and I'm wish that her message of peace would one day enter the skulls of those non Aryan subhumans who otherwise need to suffer in hell because they are destroying the work of her high envoy of the sky Madame Blackaswky

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Uh, hi, I wanted to talk about Bamas game next week. I think, ummmmmmm, LSU is looking good but Bama probably has this one. I think I'm the end it's just gonna be Nick Saban out planning.....

Wait, is this the Paul Finebaum show?

Pawwwwwwwwwwwl

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Rags to Liches posted:

Mysterious Universe and Astonishing Legends scratch that itch for me but neither of them take calls

the hosts of mysterious universe are hosed up gab reactionaries and transphobes

https://www.singularfortean.com/new...ormal-community

SmokaDustbowl fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Mar 2, 2021

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

SmokaDustbowl posted:

You could've just said "Australian" :v:

for content here's all the art bell calls from a very old and problematic video game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKjMc6GM4Q

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
"I work at Area 51. Listen, the things you think of as aliens are actually inter-dimensional creatures. I don't have much time before they find me. You have to..."

We'll be back after this SPONSORED AD

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Hey ya, uh... I don't know how to put this. I'm usually pretty skeptical, but uh.... jeez... well....

Well, anyway, I got abducted last week. Woke up in a pile of goo that I can only assume is alien semen. I've been testing the stuff myself and it seems to behave as you'd expect from alien semen.

Anyway, Art, my question is - can I sell this stuff to a sperm bank? I have a gallon of it that's just sitting in a tub in my basement.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

"I work at Area 51. Listen, the things you think of as aliens are actually inter-dimensional creatures. I don't have much time before they find me. You have to..."

We'll be back after this SPONSORED AD

check out super prostate formula

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Art, there were a bunch of spokker jones when I was flying through space. Here is the rub; I was in my bed, the whole time.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Zeluth posted:

Art, there were a bunch of spokker jones when I was flying through space. Here is the rub; I was in my bed, the whole time.

Were you rubbing it in bed?

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

SmokaDustbowl posted:

So was everyone calling art bell

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
Caller, youre gonna wanna take my super beta anti oxidant beets mixture, its 4grams of pepper and 20grams of ginger as well as 2000mg of vitamin C, that will help you with the hemmroids and OBEs.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Yeah, uh, Art I was uh....I was in the military from 1971 to 1984. While I was there I was stationed at Edwards Air Force base for 6 years. Anyway, long story short they made me the sexual liaison between humans and an alien species called the Pledions.

I impregnated MANY Pledions at the behest of the United States Government and under the encouragement of Ronald Reagan, god rest his soul. Reagan was a kind of a.... do you know the term fluffer, Art? Well, ol' Ronnie was my fluffer and made sure I created enough alien-human hybrids to prepare us for World War 3.

I gotta tell you, when the Gipper passed away they asked me to be at the funeral but I didn't think it was in good taste, what with him having the dementia and all. Poor man barely remembered the days in that airplane hangar, stroking me until I could penetrate the 3 labyrinthian vaginas of each Pledio woman. Oh and believe me, Art, those Pledions were into it. I was, what do the kids say... I was a snack to them.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Hi Art, I've been trying to get through to you for weeks. Do you remember that caller from 2 weeks ago, Nancy, who said she was hearing voices from creatures in the woods behind her house. And she said they were abusing her pets and visiting her in her dreams and giving her night terrors? Do you think that could be the chupacabra? I'll hang up and listen, thanks.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Synchronicity!! And also angels.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Hi, so my house I just moved in to is being haunted by a shadow figure. I have a ton of videos up at my youtube channel Pennsylvania Ghost House Adventures.

This is totally real, I was a complete skeptic until I moved into this house. Anyway there are videos up of me doing EVP sessions, a lot of footage I recorded at night and with some thermal cameras and night vision cameras, and a few sessions with my Spirit Box.

Also I have a patreon page, for $15 a month you can submit a question for me to ask the spirits.

It's just crazy how much stuff happens here, considering I never ever believed in this stuff. Also check out my merchandise shop at Pennsylvania Ghost House Adventures DOT squarespace DOT com SLASH store. I have some new TV shirt designs, hoodies, mugs and tumblers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Rabite posted:

Caller, youre gonna wanna take my super beta anti oxidant beets mixture, its 4grams of pepper and 20grams of ginger as well as 2000mg of vitamin C, that will help you with the hemmroids and OBEs.

You forgot the garlic extract :mad: