Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I've played ZC quests on and off since at least 2008, so it's neat to see a thread to discuss them. Instead of talking about my favorites though, I'm curious if anyone can help me locate or identify an old one I played *many* years back, one that doesn't appear to be on purezc at all.

It was a Metroid themed quest that I played around 2008 or earlier, but unlike most of the quests on purezc it was a top-down perspective like any normal zelda quest. I think it ran on 192b3 or earlier. I do not remember the subtitle for it or anything, but I remember it had like a jungle world and a space pirate base, and probably more. A ton of zelda items were redrawn into metroid items, you could basically always fire "sword beams" at any given time, and sword upgrades were beam upgrades. Even morph ball existed, in what I think was probably a raft trigger or something similar. I also remember the quest being really linear, and requiring you to backtrack probably way more than it should have, and because it was so linear it basically meant a straight line between all areas. I dunno if I'd call it an amazing quest to play because of its linearity but that's not really the point here. I haven't been able to find it for years now and that fact's been bugging me for a while, so I'm curious if anyone else recognizes this quest from my descriptions. I'm pretty sure I got it from the maker's own website, which could easily mean it's forever lost if their site no longer exists, but I'd love to get some closure on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Those might be what I'm looking for! The names sound familiar. I'll have to investigate them later. Thanks a ton!