Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flavius Aetass
"i can't really remember the dream but i remember feeling like it was really important, how weird is that"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
... also i got to see some pretty sweet druidic megaliths, and ate some local wild boar. 5/5 would visit gallia again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pigsfeet on Rye

I'm meat on the hoof
"Well, the sky is still clear, so I guess I'll head on out to the field and get the hay"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
... please? you know im good for them. it's not like you need both ears for a few weeks at most.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cobalt-60

by Azathoth
"However, savings accounts won't keep up with inflation, so we recommend an index fund if you want to earn more."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

"Leak. Lead. Learn (presumably about why ur leaking lead)."

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

"...Therefore, the time for rear end-kicking has arrived." - Rowdy Roddington Piper

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

google THIS

(turns away) And here's not lookin' at you. See the difference?

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
"I had another dream today...where I was in front of my public speaking class...in only my underwear!"

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
"....wait just in case anyone misconstrued what I said, I am merely frustrated with the antics of the priest in question and in no way does that imply that....oh you are all already gone..."

Macnult

"...and i ain't talking about police officers in helicopters"

google THIS

...and if you can't join 'em, see if they have a waiting list or something.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
...but also I'm what most people refer to as a "massive pussy" so I figured the road less traveled would keep me away from all the people who might mock me or make fun of me

nut

or who you can do for your country lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

or who you can do for your country lol

RickRogers

"...muffins? ..... brownies?.....flapjacks? Well I am poo poo out of ideas now"

Flavius Aetass
"so I hope someone here has some bubble gum"

Prof. Crocodile

The lady can only turn once per day, and we haven't even gotten inside the crypt yet. The lady thinks we should just handle this encounter with melee attacks and save our magic until we really need it.

Manifisto

. . . however, an applewood stake through the heart is the only thing that can actually kill the doctor

ty nesamdoom!

Flavius Aetass
"the lesson, I guess, is that birds aren't worth much"

Prof. Crocodile

Wait did I say 'luckiest' earlier? I totally meant 'the unluckiest man on the face of the earth.' I'm getting a disease named after me, for God's sake. Does that sound lucky to you?

Finger Prince

Because, you don't seem lucky. The way we came in here and kicked everyone's rear end. Seems you're pretty unlucky. Me, pointing this gun at you, that's pretty unlucky. You want to chance it? Chance there's another bullet in the chamber? Really? You want me to pull this here trigger? See how lucky you really are, punk. Because I don't think you're that lucky. I think we'll be scraping your brain off that wall and you'll be hovering above us thinking, "I guess I wasn't that lucky" as the devil's hand reaches up from hell to drag you down, punk, because I'll tell you what, you ain't God damned lucky enough to be going upstairs.

Flavius Aetass
Oh you are talking to me. My bad. I'm the taxi driver.

Finger Prince

With that car, parked across the way. I'm going to drive it though the entrance and into this window. So, you might not want to be here for that, is what I'm saying. Totally your call though. Aaanyway I'm... Just... gonna go... get the caaaar....so....riiiiight.

Manifisto

Flavius Aetass posted:

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
"I take back it was actually also a large step for a man, did you see I jumped down like three steps it was sick"

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Prof. Crocodile

Nexein posted:

"I take back it was actually also a large step for a man, did you see I jumped down like three steps it was sick"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol

google THIS

Nexein posted:

RickRogers

"for when he strikes that cheek, thou shalt make a loud noise from the buttocks and he shall quail before thee and feel most silly. Amen"

alnilam

Nexein posted:

ty manifisto

alnilam

Flavius Aetass posted:

"i can't really remember the dream but i remember feeling like it was really important, how weird is that"

ty manifisto

Flavius Aetass
I mean to be, obviously

nut

“and then it’s A-3, Brute”

RickRogers

"Bob like a rooster, jab like a kangaroo, weave like a sword fish...ummm punch real hard like that other animal- you see where I am going with this right?"

Trying

But when I get hit hard
I can finally see
Time is an illusion
Muhammed Ali

Prof. Crocodile

Also where there is a will there is a lawyer, and probably a greedy uncle with a thick black mustache who tries to scare everyone off by pretending to be a spooky ghost.

Flavius Aetass
"our forefathers... what? score. our forefathers... it's 15 years. oh you're mad because you have to do some loving math?"

Ventral EggSac

"Don't look it in the eyes, either. Try not to look at a gift horse at all, if you can avoid it, any glance will be taken as a sign of aggression."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass

Ventral EggSac posted:

"Don't look it in the eyes, either. Try not to look at a gift horse at all, if you can avoid it, any glance will be taken as a sign of aggression."