Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

The other 20% of success is having an enchanted monkey's paw that grants you wishes--but at a terrible price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

and then men are like ‘what are you laughing about god, is it our plans?’ and god is like ‘no it’s this thing I saw on YouTube at work, it’s only funny if you know my friend Jerry in accounting though. but here I’ll show you anyway.’

Prof. Crocodile

The lady can only turn once per day, and we haven't even gotten inside the crypt yet. The lady thinks we should just handle this encounter with melee attacks and save our magic until we really need it.

Prof. Crocodile

Wait did I say 'luckiest' earlier? I totally meant 'the unluckiest man on the face of the earth.' I'm getting a disease named after me, for God's sake. Does that sound lucky to you?

Prof. Crocodile

Nexein posted:

"I take back it was actually also a large step for a man, did you see I jumped down like three steps it was sick"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Also where there is a will there is a lawyer, and probably a greedy uncle with a thick black mustache who tries to scare everyone off by pretending to be a spooky ghost.