Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I have no pictures but I busted my right hand up pretty bad from a fight in high school. I suffered a ruptured ear drum and traded my broken fist from me defending myself.

That's all I got sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Since we’re being honest here this is why I talked to the OP about the thread. As a kid I watched a guy die on a motorcycle, I saw human anatomy I wish I never saw. It’s why I try to value human life despite how horrible we can all be. I went to his funeral and talked to his parents and I still see it in my head most days. I wanted this to be here in hopes we can treat each other better and stop wishing death on others not just in GBS but as a forum in general.

You too have experienced death. It's not a fun thing to witness. And yes I agree with you on this.

At first I was not all for this thread. But there is education to be learned from this.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Sentinel posted:

Uhhh when does that behavior go into "we've got to put em down" territory?

When they bite and cause illness to another human being. This is a whole 'nother story but any animal that causes harm out of nowhere knows death is the reward for that behavior.

Have you ever been attacked by a dog before? Its not fun.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
This isnt some sort of movie or anime. If an animal attacks you. Showing sympathy or weakness will end up in failure on your part.

Welcome to the real world.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Understandable.

Putting an animal down on any other means might be complicated moral obligations. Might not be good for this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Hello fellow shaved head dude.