Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Jack Ryan keeps trying to teach me about submarines and how they're not supposed to float. Bitch, how do they dock then, idiot? Go away, I'm playing with my toys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

More like Hack Ryan, amirite?

E. Damnit, Hack Dyin’ was right there

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Feb 27, 2021

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

He ran up to me, chest heaving from exertion, eyes wide, high on who knows what, and just screamed "CATERPILLAR DRIVE" before rushing out to a waiting helicopter in the parking lot.

I don't know where he got a helicopter.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
that's just absurd. caterpillars can't drive

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Jack Ryan grabs the bill at the company sponsored trip to the sports bar. "This is the sum of all beers"

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

ikanreed posted:

Jack Ryan grabs the bill at the company sponsored trip to the sports bar. "This is the sum of all beers"

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/jKt2euP.gifv

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
jack ryan as asian jim as jim

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
ENHANCE!

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Everything is just a mouse click away...

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/c2DX5hF.gifv

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Jack Ryan told me that he needed to lick my butthole to prevent a national emergency. Based on the things you're all posting in this thread, I'm starting to think he was lying...

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No that was genuinely a life or death situation and thank you. You helped save lives that day. What he probably failed to mention is that his mouth is just riddled with sti's. You definitely have herpes on your rear end in a top hat now but to be frank that's the least of your worries.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Well, that explains why my anal warts have sores on them now...

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
for twelve years, you have been asking, who is jack ryan? this is jack ryan speaking

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Tug Ryan

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Heh heh heh, more lkek... JERKING OFF RYAN

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Total rear end in a top hat, always sneaking out early to go drinking with the Queen of England, or the Pope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I wonder if it’s the same Jack Ryan I know. I asked this girl Pam out and before our date I was shoved into a van, bagged, and flown to Guantanamo