Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The day you use lucky tool for finger cots is your last! Have it good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Note: device toy will make pee pee death. Not to be used pee pee fun

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

If someone flicked me with that thing I’d tear it off their stupid finger and shove it up their rear end.

...oh really

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Invite to Tim to be allowed to die. Tim died flicking it. Old bean Tim.

Seriously though even after looking at those pics, like, I 'get' what it's going to do (make you flick your finger like a pistol shrimp) but I can't honestly make heads or tails of what the gently caress is actually happening in them or HOW it's going to do that.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Poor Wendy. Thought of beans and cried.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mozi posted:

"hey babe, i threw out your hitachi wand... now just lay back and enjoy the flicking of a lifetime"

*cocks finger to the sound of movie effect guns being loaded noise*
*fires*
*wife flies up onto the headboard*

*blows off finger that is smoking for some reason*