Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Remember when Gigi from the sopranos got an aneurysm from trying to poo poo thanksgiving leftovers. poo poo, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

:nws:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Icochet posted:

:ughh:

Educate yourself. There are tons of laws and international treaties against it.

Is there a video of the parliament yelling at each other about it? I'd watch that a few times while having a push.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

crispix posted:

*unexpected expulsion of gas rattles out and echos in toilet bowl, waking up neighbours or putting them off their dinner - dependent on time of day*
5:30PM alarm. Repeat: daily. Label: "Time 4 shittin"

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

its_my_birthday posted:

i had food poisoning one time and as soon as i finished taking a poo poo i got off the toilet real fast cause i had to throw up so i got on my hands and knees and was throwing up but on an especially violent heave i had a bunch of diarrhea also squirt out of my rear end and all over my calves and ankles and my pants and underwear i still had around my ankles. then the gf opened the door to check on me and got a face full of my poop legs and butt and me in a puddle of my own filth on the bathroom cause my butt was pointed right at the door.

i was cleaning out the bathroom tiles with an old toothbrush for like a week

to this day whenever i think i have to throw up like if im sick or hungover or whatever, i sit on the toilet like im going to poop and hold a trash can in my lap and throw up into that instead.

Post of the Year 2021

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

:lmao: Goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Gotta eat a kale salad just to have an uncompromising need to poo poo 20 minutes later.