Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Wait, was there a 2020 season? Did I miss it? I thought we had skipped it in this league. But I have no recollection of the league being in Canada ever, either.

drat this last year has been rough.

e: Ahahahaha I'm Algonquian Tribe. gently caress I completely forgot about that. Ok, I'm in. Will send :10bux: soon.

SouthShoreSamurai fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Paid.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Didn't we already do PR anyway? I swear that was one of the previous countries.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
If you don't choose literal fantasy and everyone makes Centaur-themed puns, then what even are we doing here...

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

General Bullshit posted:

The guy who has Algonquin Tribe has not selected keepers yet. I will select them for him based upon ADP if they do not in the next 20 minutes or so. That'd be Freeman, Jose Ramirez, and either Guerrero Jr or Woodruff.

That's me and I definitely did select keepers. And by definitely I mean I thought I did... but you chose properly for me anyway so TY.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Wow, I think I may be contractually obligated to change my team name to something about kissing my sister. This is getting weird.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Goldie hit a double and scored late in the sunday night game, and I'm legit sad that play turned my matchup into a loss from yet another tie.

(If I had started Flaherty two days ago when I had moved him to starting but neglected to hit SAVE on the mobile app because ESPN's mobile app is a piece of poo poo, then we still would have tied. Ah well.)

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Yo wtf, I moved all my starting pitchers to starting today and tonight Stroman is magically on my bench. This wasn't even the app, this was from a computer. And the app is doing that 0/0 hitters lineup again.

I'm getting tired of ESPN's bullshit. Stro's start better not matter.

e: Ha! Turns out it did accept everything, it *is* just the app being bad again and showing the wrong info.

SouthShoreSamurai fucked around with this message at 02:46 on May 22, 2021

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
That was me, just throwing a flyer out there. Feel free to counter with anything. I have a ton of pitching and no real holes, was just looking to get that real top quality OF.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Has there been any thought to increasing the IL limit? Having only 3 slots is rough, especially with Covid.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I can't believe I wsa the only bidder. lol @ me

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
The trade was an offer I had out to a bunch of teams. Freeman was superfluous and despite drafting a poo poo-ton of SP, injuries are ravaging me and (s)he was the first to accept.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

The trade was an offer I had out to a bunch of teams. Freeman was superfluous and despite drafting a poo poo-ton of SP, injuries are ravaging me and (s)he was the first to accept.

So as it turns out, I didn't realize Peralta was on an innings limit this year and I got fleeced lmbo.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
If we only had a few more weeks this team may have found a way... to finish last.

What a loving crater. First by a couple games halfway through, chooooooooooooke city.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Congrats man. Still can't believe my team tanked this bad. I've never had a team freefall quite so hard before.