Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I am/was the Toronto Wanderers, and I will be back to try and avenge my devastating championship round collapse from last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

General Bullshit what is your PayPal or Venmo?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Paid

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Fixed my username issue and my team name is now PR Placeholders (until I think of something better)

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

The OP says the draft time is 6 PM Eastern, but the ESPN app says it is at 7 PM eastern?

Either way I am hosed, I thought it was at 6 PM Pacific. I am at my nephews birthday and will, at best, be distracted/phone-drafting.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'd definitely prefer later tonight or another day, but don't change it just for my sake!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

In light of Eloy's injury, I'd like to trade Alonso or Abreu for an OF. If you are weak at 1B and have spare OF, let's make a deal!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

cebrail posted:

No, I checked https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/statcorrections and the only changes that week are categories we don't use like Game Winning RBI.

Now my 5-5-2 tie last week was changed to a 6-5-1 win. AVG, ERA, and WHIP weren't close at all....I think it gave me an extra SB? Why would it give an extra SB 2 days after the week has ended?

Weird stuff with the scoring this year.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

The app seems terribly slow and unresponsive the past 2 days. Loading blank pages and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

General Bullshit posted:

I didn't put in a bid for Franco because I thought everyone would bid. :lol:

I just assumed he was already owned. Oops!