Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Its Chocolate
Dec 21, 2019
I mentioned this in the Windows 10 thread but I've got a persistent problem. Sometimes when I'm playing Dark Souls 1 or 3, my Xbox one controller will get an input stuck. In DS1 it usually makes the game completely unresponsive to a controller, where in DS3 I can keep playing. But the real problem is that the Windows start menu and metro apps now act like there's a constant controller input, making them scroll in some direction or sometimes just quit instantly whenever I try to start one. So all those apps become unusable.

Unplugging the controller and even uninstalling the controller drivers doesn't fix it. The only thing that does is restarting the computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU