Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Like, I don't want to, you know, toot my own basketball horn or anything but I'm like the James Burman of Basketball. I can dribble, shoot, the works. There will be no evidence provided. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Aardvark! posted:

you'll be playin casketball when im through with you

Needlessly negative. Total butt behaviour. Like a horse's uranus.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

a mysterious cloak posted:

I read your other thread

You were trying to dunk your kid, weren't you

please don't tell my wife

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I poo poo poop on the court

A good defense is a good offense.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Sometimes people are all like, "but LAP if you're so good at basketball why aren't you playing in the NBA like some sort of professional basketball person" and then I have to explain FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME that when I went to try out they said they couldn't let me play because I was too good and it wouldn't be fair to the other players.