Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

[Billy Bob Thornton in Fargo voice] you let a man threaten to shoot you, in front of the imps... and you’re worried about his post/avatar combo?

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

[Billy Bob Thornton in Fargo voice] you let a man threaten to shoot you, in front of the imps... and you’re worried about his post/avatar combo?

Lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao

Reprogram Plus
Sep 24, 2007

[Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa voice] Your name is Thurman Merman?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think this meme has been tapped dry, if someone has a fresh spin on it im happy to be proven wrong though

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i think this meme has been tapped dry, if someone has a fresh spin on it im happy to be proven wrong though

Game Master Anthony is now a CSPAM style politics poster and he imagines all of his favourite podcasters and communist dictators bringing it in.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Gamesmaster Anthony enjoys a quiet birthday with his daughter and two grand kids these days.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Gamesmaster Anthony converts to Jehovah's Witness and no longer has birthdays as they displease God

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Molestationary Store posted:

Putting aside that you're wishing a brutal literal death upon me this is a really good post/avatar combo.

Ya oh have one of the worst names on the forum . Lyle was right to kill your rear end

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

lmao

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
*brings it in*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Reprogram Plus posted:

[Billy Bob Thornton in Bad Santa voice] Your name is Thurman Merman?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

*brings it in*

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

what if GamemasterAnthony liberated Ukraine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

That would be epicsauce.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

That would be epicsauce.

This.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

unfortunately due a miscommunication ukraine is now libtarded

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Bring it in, guys! *every troop, tank, ship, and plane enter the room all at once for an EPIC occupation*

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

It's that time of year again.

...but is it art?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ol yeller posted:

Bring it in, guys! *every troop, tank, ship, and plane enter the room all at once for an EPIC occupation*

what the gently caress is keeping him

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

gamemaster anthony showing up in the ukraine like goku finally landing on namek

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Happy GameMasterAnthony's Birthday!

...but is it art?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's become too commercialized now. having to buy Ready Player One cards for your friends, decorating the whole yard with inflatable amiibos, young Sheldon holiday specials. plus you all know that one uncle at the party is going to start in about the console wars. staying in this year and having a HUGE party... by myself.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fine. i'll go. *putting on yasunori mitsuda's "Fragments of Dreams" on headphones and standing in the corner, waiting for the goth girl near the portal cake to ask me what's wrong*

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

fine. i'll go. *putting on yasunori mitsuda's "Fragments of Dreams" on headphones and standing in the corner, waiting for the goth girl near the portal cake to ask me what's wrong*

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

dude that's hizke from an alternate dimension

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

And here I am still dating my checks last GamemasterAnthony's Birthday!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol just reminded me of this

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

A long time ago my online circle had a tiny forum for us to post on, and one day we decided to change all our names and avs to female versions and posted like we were girls for a day. I remember I made a thread that was like "what's the first thing you'd do as a girl" and it was just my OP "shoving things in my oval office" emptyquoted like 20 times

I said it was a day but it was only a few hours cos when the homie who ran the forum saw he flipped the gently caress out and called us gay and poo poo. lmfao

He immediately changed everything back. He now lives in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops posted: