Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

can't remember if they literally interviewed GameMasterAnthony about the release of Ready Player One or if that was some kind of fever dream i had at the time.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/04/gamemaster-anthony-reviews-ready-player-one.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

At any rate, I thought it was a fun little romp. Not a blockbuster to change the face of cinema like the Marvel Cinematic Universe has, but a fun little flick to watch.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Molestationary Store posted:

Putting aside that you're wishing a brutal literal death upon me this is a really good post/avatar combo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

[Billy Bob Thornton in Fargo voice] you let a man threaten to shoot you, in front of the imps... and you’re worried about his post/avatar combo?

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

fine. i'll go. *putting on yasunori mitsuda's "Fragments of Dreams" on headphones and standing in the corner, waiting for the goth girl near the portal cake to ask me what's wrong*

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

dude that's hizke from an alternate dimension

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

And here I am still dating my checks last GamemasterAnthony's Birthday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol just reminded me of this

Lmao